Mistakes you've made, that you regret

wario2ooo said:
u guys must off been hammered BAD

the day i **** in that shoe..i dont believe my brain functioned in anyway..other than to tell my ass to squeeeeeez lol

ive but butter all over the floor of my friends kichten and like when he got done with his shower

he's like 250 pound man..and like you should know what happend next

My god it was so funny!..lol...

Men...

Myself, I don't regret anything, I live in the present, but I could probably think of some minor things. I regret not being opinionated as a child though, and I regret going into higher for french annnd I regret not telling my maths teacher I didn't understand at the beginning. But, they're not things I would change if I were to go back, so I don't class 'em as regrets.

I regret smoking all those cigarrettes last night other then that i completely agree with you frogger :thumbsup:

Long life and a long list of errors and mistakes.

Selling a 1970's Fernando Strat for 150 quid, then later finding out the true value........still burns me up when i think about it.

Buying a motor bike, nearly got crippled when i hit a patch of diesel on a bend at 75mph. Went flying off the bend and dropped 10 feet into field and the bike rolled on top of me, spent 8 months in hospital and a further year learning how to walk again.

Getting so broke that i had to pawn my Gretch Duo Sonic in the belief that i would be able to make the payment back and reclaim it. Never happened, really miss that guitar.

Taking part in a Blues tour of Europe, only to find out that the promoter had ripped us and the venues off. Basically he got 50% off the money from each venue in advance and then scampered with the cash, we only found that out when we got to Helsinki. The tour couldn't go on as the bands were only going to get 50% of the fee to split between them, so we had to exchange our return tickets over for tickets leaving the next day. We were seriously out of pocket due to the plane fairs and the equipment hire (we don't travel with our own gear, costs too much).

Getting drunk in the wrong bar, got into a heated argument with the guy sitting next to me during which i called him some choice names and insulted his family by calling into question his parentage and the legitimacy of his birth , only then did i find out he was in the Satan Slaves. An ambulance had to take me out of that bar, him and his mates gave me a proper kicking.

Generating a Customs record. I went over to Amsterdam and had a bit of a smoke, left some gear in my pocket by mistake. Coming through customs i got pulled and they found the gear, they detained me, fully body/cavity search and then let me go with a warning as i only had enough for personal use on me. Anytime I travel now i get delayed by customs for hours because my passport is red flagged, everything gets searched its a pain and an embarasement.

Back