Mister Happy

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
alright..this was actually thought to me the night i went camping out for the Wii november 19th 2006, and well i found it was funny. Some of you might already know this game called Mr Happy, but wtv i'll explain the rules. Ok normally this game is only played by two people but i modified the rules to make it work.

Ok this is Simple, what you do is make a Story with a Guy name Mr. Happy as a main Character. Now you fine Wiichaters are both The Devil and God. One poster must write something that happens to mister happy, and the other poster trys to kill Mister happy, but the next poster says something thats saves his life..Now since you're both God and The Devil, you can make anything happen..and i mean ANYTHING!! here is an Example of how it works.

Poster 1: Mr happy was waking up one morning to get some breakfest

Poster 2 (who trys to kill Mr Happy): But When Mr Happy goes to get some Breakfest, a killer comes in and Shoots him.

Poster 3 (who saves him) But luckaly for Mr happy, he open the fridge and the killer banged in it leaving him unconscious, he then calls the cops to come pick up the killer.

Poster 4 (who trys to kill him) Mr Happy goes outside to wait for the cops but the police car loses his breaks and crushes Mr Happy

Poster 5, lucky for Mr Happy there was a Ditch that stop the Cop.

And so on and so on...i think you get the Point..ok i'll start the story.

Mr Happy was at the Shopping mall, buying some wii games...

mushroomedmario said:
when i chopped his head clean off
But when you tried to chop his head off, he was trying to helmet in the bike department, so you simply chewed off his helmet leaving Mr happy unharmed, he then goes into EBGAMES.

But he had a shopping cart with him, and it only hit the cart, leaving a space for him to get in.

Back