Miyamoto: PSWii & Mii future

briers07 said:
sounds good but i hope they dont make it like the sims cause i hate the sims

How do you hate the sims?? Even if you hate them, you could still take out your anger on them by killing them off slowly and painfully.

mukeliller said:
the wii sims look completely different than PC sims

Aint that the gospel truth....the wii sims looks alright but it was totally different than what I was expecting. I think the wii sims should have been the way Miis look like (although the way the Miis look now is okay).

A channel similar to ps3's home would be great i think it should be set out like animal crossing that way you can ahve you own home, items etc. that way they could expand it into diffrent villages and stuff and you could get a train to a diffrent village, using your own mii would be good.

i hope they do and maybe you could get points or something to buy new clothes or new items like trainers or new hats or something

con77 said:
i hope they do and maybe you could get points or something to buy new clothes or new items like trainers or new hats or something

I hope you mean getting points within the channel by doing some random stuff instead of using Wii points. Cause the would piss me off. I got pulled into wasting $20 on habbo when I was younger. Biggest waste of money.

bubba-ga-nush said:
I hope you mean getting points within the channel by doing some random stuff instead of using Wii points. Cause the would piss me off. I got pulled into wasting $20 on habbo when I was younger. Biggest waste of money.

yea thats what i mean or for high scores on wii sports or something

All I want is an original chat room, easy to access ignore button, options to keep out flooding/bots, and games! Advertisments also suck. In PSO you couldn't say shoes. Swear words should be allowed. At the very least we should be allowed to say shoes.

sagema said:
All I want is an original chat room, easy to access ignore button, options to keep out flooding/bots, and games! Advertisments also suck. In PSO you couldn't say shoes. Swear words should be allowed. At the very least we should be allowed to say shoes.

Obviously you've never been to Canada. You say "shoes" to a Canadian, and your better be prepared to back it up!

SpaceHawg said:
Obviously you've never been to Canada. You say "shoes" to a Canadian, and your better be prepared to back it up!

LOL seriously?? I will definately remember that. What would you say is the american equivalent of "shoes" to a canuck?

WTF, SpaceHawg is joking or something I'm from the same province as he is and I've never heard that.

Back