Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Mario Famous said:
Don't double post, delete one of your posts. Despite what you just did, I agree that Sonic does not belong in Smash Bros. Smash Bros is mean't soely for Nintendo characters, Sonic had his fighting game, he shouldn't be shoved in a game he doesn't belong in.

Sonic would be an interesting character to see on super smash bros brawl, but you are right for that fact. sonic has has his own game and he shouldn't be in a game he really won't fit into. i know everyone wants him to be in brawl but he's not really a nintendo character to begin with and the super smash bros series all had characters that were nintendo related.

Mario Famous said:
Don't double post, delete one of your posts. Despite what you just did, I agree that Sonic does not belong in Smash Bros. Smash Bros is mean't soely for Nintendo characters, Sonic had his fighting game, he shouldn't be shoved in a game he doesn't belong in.

wtf? :wtf: your an idiot! Thats really selfish... Sonic is a classic character and Sega is still in buisness... Sega just dosnt make a system anymore they're still a company. Solid freaking ugly snake isnt a nintendo character either genius. You obviously have no knowlegdge of gaming whatsoever so dont make comment ask questions noob.

Last edited:
Sonic hasn't been on a fighting game for a while. Besides, you say he sucks huh. Well why dont you go in the game and get boned by link's sword. Don't be playa haters.

My version of a SS of Sonic in ssbb :
sssbblw5.jpg

Who wants to bet that *When* sonic is in ssbb that he will be dunced as the cheap charicter, even though he will only be sub par?

all you guy swho keep questioning "oooh, well what moves will he have huh, sumthing with running, waaaah?" this is an obvious sign you arent a sonic fan or have at least had any knowledge of him. If you have the sonic gems collection, or have played in an arcade, you could have noticed him in Sonic: The Fighters/Championship. I can recall him having some decent fighting moves relative to his persona...

and if that doesnt tickle your fancy, then how would you ****in like it when your pikachu would get spiked in the face if it were Knuckles?

I agree , I think Bowser
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Fox McCloud
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Link
Mario
Ness
Pikachu
Princess Peach
Samus Aran
Yoshi
Zelda/Shiek
Falco
Ganondorf
Luigi
Marth
Deoxys
Roy
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Meta Knight
Solid Snake
Fludd Mario
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Waluigi
King Dedede
Pico
Ridley
Wind Waker Link
Sonic

Will be in the game so far..:mad5: :cool:

White-Wolf said:
Who wants to bet that *When* sonic is in ssbb that he will be dunced as the cheap charicter, even though he will only be sub par?

Nintendo would never ruin Sonic like that.... don't jynx it!

Back