Miyamoto's best is yet to come

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net

miyamoto-ring.jpg

Shigeru Miyamoto doesn't intend to stop making games any time soon. In fact, the Mario and Zelda mastermind thinks his best is yet to come.

Speaking to GamesTM, Miyamoto said: "Ten years ago I could never have been able to imagine that I would be making games like [Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports Resort]. That’s why I can say that the best is yet to come to me."

As for what console his best will be available on, there's no telling just yet. When asked about what new hardware Nintendo has in the works, Miyamoto declined to mention specifics but emphasized that the challenge is how to make it unique.

"Technology is always evolving and Nintendo, just like other companies, is going to integrate those technologies into our new products as they develop," Miyamoto said.
"Whether that be a Wii HD, Wii 2 or an entirely new console, I am not in a position to say at the moment. I think that in the next generation of hardware, the challenge is how unique and different a product Nintendo is able to make."
"Technology is always evolving and Nintendo, just like other companies, is going to integrate those technologies into our new products as they develop," Miyamoto said.

"Whether that be a Wii HD, Wii 2 or an entirely new console, I am not in a position to say at the moment. I think that in the next generation of hardware, the challenge is how unique and different a product Nintendo is able to make."
Via MCV

Back