Mlb 2k8

torontowii

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2008
How much of a rush do you guys think it will be to get that game? I'm hoping to get it about a week after its released so will it be a huge demand to get it or can i easily get it.

From what I have read in the new Nintendo Power, everything seems to be in place for a good game.

You bat by swinging the remote of course, bunting is done by holding the remote horizontally I believe. Controls are quite decent, if you guys haven't read the new issue, check er' out.

Also, the off season stuff is pretty good.
Being a General Manager and all that stuff is what I enjoy doing most.

No mention of online, but maybe that could mean its a given that online play is included. Or maybe its not, either way I will stick pick this up.

CantGetAWii said:
From what I have read in the new Nintendo Power, everything seems to be in place for a good game.

You bat by swinging the remote of course, bunting is done by holding the remote horizontally I believe. Controls are quite decent, if you guys haven't read the new issue, check er' out.

Also, the off season stuff is pretty good.
Being a General Manager and all that stuff is what I enjoy doing most.

No mention of online, but maybe that could mean its a given that online play is included. Or maybe its not, either way I will stick pick this up.

meh sounds good so ill pick it up because its the only thing we got.

im getting it.. it shouldnt be on high demand... honestly, im expecting it to be ok-good. can it be great, yeah.. but i figure since we havent heard anything about online and since 2k focues a lot of 360 and ps3, we might miss out on other features. so.. im not sure what to expect.. but im getting it as soon as i can.

If it helps with the purchase anymore, you can't play as the minor league teams..but you can still manage them.

i dont care about playing as minor league teams,i just want the ballparks and be able to send unused players to the minors. What other features WILL AND WONT be avaliable to the wii that WILL OR WONT to systems like 360 and ps3

i've been hearing many different release dates for the game. Does it release on march 3,4 or 6?

not buying it

2k release The Bigs with no online and now its releasing 2K8 with NO OnLINE WTF!

Back