MLB2K Videos

Wiitime just check the roster's for me, make sure the Mets are correct. Thanks

Just got the game and played my first game, lost 4-3 in 13 innings, I was the Rays, lost to the Yankees at Tropicana Field.

Awesome game so far, still learning everything.

Bliss said:
Wiitime just check the roster's for me, make sure the Mets are correct. Thanks

Johan is a Twin, but I bet you could change it. You want to see if you can edit the rosters?

i got the game,played around with it abit,the game has player cards?(or sorta,the card is just like a stat card of the players 2007 stats and their hot/cold zones)

theres no online play and stuff like santana being a twin,glaus being a jay are still in those rosters. theres AA teams but ya,you can only demote people there,at the start theres nobody in AA so just get some extra players that the team has and put the players in the minors.

as for the graphics-
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/xbox360/898262/images/major-league-baseball-2k8-20080303104314458.html
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/ps3/898263/images/major-league-baseball-2k8-20080303104326176.html

not that good

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/010/reviews/944243_20080111_screen001.jpg

not that bad

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/010/reviews/944243_20080111_screen006.jpg

its sorta like that but its not that choppy,the picture is clear with those type of graphics,it didnt effect me much

the gameplay is ok,the part i hate is now on the wii u actually have to swing,the nunchuck and wiimote thing gets annoying with the nunchuck cord when you swing but once you get used to it im sure its ok,the pitching is fun but fielding is a challenge on trying to jump and dive cause sometimes you have to move it a certain way to do one of those.

i would say that graphics would be a 7.5/10,gameplay would be a 8/10,other things(like franchise mode,the roster editing ect.) 9/10. so this game i would rate 8/10,if it had to be out of 100 i would say 83

any questions feel free to ask me

I picked up the game too. I think the gameplay is pretty good, pitching is fun, so is batting although sometimes if your swing is mistaken for a check swing it can be a bit annoying, fielding has always been my favorite part of the game, so no complaints there, but base running can be a pain when just starting out. Graphics weren't my main concern, they're a lot better than people were giving them credit for. Only thing I wish this game could do is at least let us connect online to update rosters, especially since I'm a Mets fan, I would like to have Johan.

I'll go out on a scale like TorontoWii did...

Gameplay: 9/10
Graphics: 8.5/10
Other stuff (Create a player, game modes, etc.): 9/10

Overall it's a great game, especially if you're as big a baseball fan as I am. On a scale of 100, I'd give it a 90...

Game sounds great from you guys and X-Play have said. It got a 4/5 on X-Play, MLB The Show only got 3/5. Can't wait to get this game (after Brawl).

wow i cant believe the biggest trade in the off season is not in that game...guess ill have to do it myself....wat about the rest of the off season moves? are any of the rosters up to date?

if your one of those more gamers than baseball fan you wont enjoy the game as much,if your like me and are just happy to play updated baseball games then this game is great. I am currently working on a roster update,based on some things i checked the rosters are updated as of january 1 2008(thats the starting date for my roster updates),the most recent signing for 2007 that i found was on december 29, latroy hawkins for the yankees and hes on their team

i think its ok.. i played game and liked some of it. i had troble with the hitting. im so used to THE BIGS and the lag i cannot time the hitting. Fielding is fun,but i dont like flyballs or hits to the OF it doesnt zoom in that much. The ball stays in the air for a while. I was running for the ball, dove by acciddent, got up, ran and caught the ball. Im still learning how to run and switch players. Rosters look good. Pitching is cool. Its a decent game. Im sure i will really like it once i get into it some more. Everyone so far likes it a lot. I cant say that yet. Only because i cant get the hitting down. The graphics are decent. I love the little features. Players get out of the box. Get annoyed if they get out. And i hit a player and they hit one of my players.
If i have to rate this game... 7.5-8/10. it will go to an 8 once i play it more.. This is a good buy. I wish it had online though.

will 2k release a roster update SOON? the 360 people already got theirs,if 2k isnt releasing one by sunday then im making my own(im making my own already though)

there will never be a update for the wii version. its been confirmed... i wish there was a way we can create one and send it to each other... i will do some things. trade sanata to mets and few others.

how do they(regular wii users) make game saves?i would be more than happy to do all those roster changes and then send it to you guys,i know theres a way cause i saw other game saves for the wii already

that would be great, but i have no idea.

srry,i just found out how to make a game save file and i dont have anything that im supposed to have in order to make a saved game file or even download one. ill do it the old fashion way that i have been doing for almost 10 years now,luckily this time though im making a faq and updating it probably amaic(as much as i can))

the game "scared" me a little. I was on the main menu and im not sure if it was the song or not, but the sound made a lot noise. it was weird. after i was done, i played around with mario strikers to make sure it was fine. i played online and it froze so i had to restart then i tried again it and froze for half a second then it was fine etc. but that sound kinda scared me that this game is no good and it can mess up my wii. i guess u can say im getting paranoid.. with brawl coming out, i dont want anything to happen.

Back