Mmo?

SSBB, seems to be confirmed as having online capabilities and I'm sure evry Wii owner will be picking that game up. It should turn out as an MMOG.

FR. I think you know what an MMO is, what's the deal?

A LoZ one would be awesome just please Nintendo don't charge a subscription I would rather pay $150 for it then have a monthly subscription

I would like to see like a $250 pack with a Metroid MMO, a Pokémon MMO, a LoZ MMO and an MMO for the rest of the pack (Donkey Kong, Mario and Friends)... sigh I can dream can't I

Massive Multiplayer Online...

Isn't SSBB supposed to have all those traits?

SSBB will most likely not be a MMO. A MMO is when there are a shitload of people and its not capped at 12 people or something instead there are thousands of people playing together. I doubt Nintendo would allow a MMO anyway, since they are still being stupid and trying to make a "family console."

Umm.. Am I missing something? How can you have an MMO on a console that requires you to share friend codes with the other players? In Nintendo WiFi games I've played (MKDS being the only one ;)), there's quite a severe limit on the number of friends you can have.... 50 or so? (guessing) I would say 50 players equals an MO game and completely prohibits the possibility of an MMO.

Edit: Hmmm.. Seems I can take most of what I just typed back :p. I was just reading about Mario Strikers Charged, where it's stated:
...The ranked matches do not use friend codes, and support 1 vs. 1 and 2 vs. 2 player matches.

Sooo...to answer the original question, I have to think about it :)

Last edited:
Back