MMORPG For The Wii - The Petition!

I would beg them to port Vanguard but it's a SOE game so yeah....not happening.

may aswell sign up as it wont hurt the wii and can only benefit it.

they do have Tales of Eternia Online for the PC I think, so that would be possible. But I'm rooting for an MMO from Arena net (Wii Guild Wars style thing) or decent online multiplayer for Crystal Chronicles.

P.S. Can I put this in my sig?

I would very much like Guild Wars on the Wii, as i play it almost daily on my computer :D Since the GW system works perfectly with the Wii. The only problem is the ever changing world and patches that Guild Wars gets often. I don't know how the Wii will manage with 512mb. Maybe a 1gb sd card must be required.

Any other MMO will be harder because you have to pay for it.

Phantasy Star universe would be perfect for Wii if Sega weren't hell bent on basically stealing people's money, as it's essentially a futurstic Guild Wars.

I swear, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he robbed people, Sega show no such courtesy.

maybe Megaman??? I know its a bit overrated, but since they are doing that network battle stuff, I could see making your own "megaman" and duking it out on servers, deleting "viruses".

Or have some good people make an MMO for the Wii for free :) For those who have some spare time :D I don't know how to make games but i surely would if i could

Back