Mod position up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do spend a awesome amount of time on forums.

Me with a ban hammer?

People that mention Avatar in the anime section or make another The Conduit thread watch out.

Better suggestion
We share it.
That way we got both shifts covered.
(Not for getting our one active mod ATM)
(wont point out the Mitch sigs I made)
(It was not a form of forward thinking bribery)

Great idea!
*Gives DP a cookie* :thumbsup:

I say do with it how Syntax's is managed. A UK and a US. Though, I think Syntax's could be shared with another more active US member.

Most of the UK members are up til like 4am anyway.

No mods on? There's another amazon advertiser

Last edited:
Give it to an American because I noticed that Napalmbrain wasn't online (maybe it's bedtime in Wales) while the spammers were doing their bullshit. Give the position to Birdmaster.

Give it to an American because I noticed that Napalmbrain wasn't online (maybe it's bedtime in Wales) while the spammers were doing their bullshit. Give the position to Birdmaster.

He's online most of the time and it can still be handed to two people.

Err no
Most people have lives out side of the internet

Yeah he's online a lot but we need someone with a different timezone to moderate.

There is ssbb_lover moderating, and Syntax himself whenever he drops by. Hence why it'd be a good idea to have another two on this account, one from each time zone.

There is ssbb_lover moderating, and Syntax himself whenever he drops by. Hence why it'd be a good idea to have another two on this account, one from each time zone.
Syntax comes back?

Me thinks it be Napalm playing his acting card in attack mode

Thanks for the nominations Lyle and Foxy. I'd take it (assuming Mitch is approving of it), but I do think the 2 people per account could be a better option to do just as ssbb_lover and Napalm share Syntax's account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back