Mod position up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
~Abraham Lincoln

i give it a week before the new mod uses his power for evil. ;(

lol

Well so far fox is the only one to send me a PM wanting the position. If you want the position PM me! Like I said, I will only give it to someone I know and trust (and fox fits both). Once I get a few people interested I will either choose by whom I think is most qualified or if it is a deadlock I will choose randomly. Contact me on MSN if you want. [email protected].

i must truly say im sad to see you go mate, i never see you on the 360 any more either lol

if im good enough for you id be interested in taking your place. if not i understand.

Last edited:
If you believe that a high post count = worthy of a mod spot, you're not qualified..

The last time I moderated a thread was to re-arrange a clan named WTO to We Tickle Ostriches.

@Wiired..

You're responsible for writing the first half of the book, or all of it..

Procrastinators + Writing a novel = A blank page
We can tell them we used white ink and only the purest/amazing people can read it..
(who knows, maybe some idiot will buy into it?)

Last edited:
Post count, bah! Good lord, we got rid of the rep count why nod hide our post count... We shall shrivel up into a tiny island of familiarity and family. I'll be the googley eyed Uncle!!

Ahem: I'm kind of lonely here... we need a mod to take care of this Ama spammer here.

Last edited:
If you believe that a high post count = worthy of a mod spot, you're not qualified..
LOL if that was the case id of been a mod months ago.

Edit-

Id like to point out the spamer thats online as I am again.
(in before jokes about it being me)
I'm just saying

Last edited:
I take back what I said about about me preferring spammers like him to those 5 arseholes the other day... I hate it when spammers can't take a hint.
Don't you just hate morning spamers.

I am not to keen on spam in the mornings as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back