Mod position up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it is between Fox, Foxy, 1337endo, and Daviduk2000 (sorry Dal. Even though you have been here a good amount of time I don't feel that I really know you so therefore am unsure if I could trust you.)
I understand.

I vote for the foxes.

Fox and Foxy... I agree. Seems like a fine idea. I would ask to mod, but I'm too insecure.
The Foxes seem like good mods.

I'm on WiiChat a lot, and I'd be pretty swift with modding (If I'm not at my computer I can check the forums with my Blackberry). I have much experience modding forums, I've modded and administrated several in the past 2 years.

Thanks for taking me into consideration Mitch. Appreciated.

No matter who gets the account anyway, these forums will be a lot better off. So in the end, we'll all be benefiting because everyone mentioned in Mitch's post is active on a regular basis.

Also note: I'm in the US so whenever Napalm and/or another UKer who may get the mod job is not online due to time zone differences, odds are I'll be.

Last edited:
So it's Fox, Foxy, 1337endo, daviduk200, and Twilight Hero, right? Because I would make a great mod. I've been modding forums for almost 20 years now. I think that makes me the most qualified. Plus, I've known you for 5 years, Mitch.

Of the five, I would definitely choose Twilight Hero. The others are hardly worth consideration.

oh yea Twilight Is Dope! he should win! =p

But between those Candidates id pick David or 1337endo

Mitch, definitely give it to the Foxes. I know one really well. I wouldn't trust it to anyone but him, given the candidates.

But damn bro. gonna miss you around. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back