Mod position up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
god so does everyone hate me :(. and mods shoulndt be the best freinds or they might be generous to some and biased against others

Twilight. YOu are out for 2 reasons. 1 you never sent me a PM and 2, a Mod should NOT be as arrogant as you. While I don't use this forum anymore (I no longer even have it as my homepage or favorite) and don't have time for it (work, friends and the such) it still holds a place in my heart. Was the first website I ever helped run and one of the bigger sites I have ever been apart of. I have made some good friends here and had an awesome time. I really want the position to go to 2 great people that I feel deserve it and will help the site until i0n stops paying for it and it dies. Right now I am leaning to the 2 Fox's (sorry david and 1337. I do trust you and all and feel I know you well enough but I just feel the 2 Foxes are better suited for the postition). Now this does not mean I will be gone. I may stop by and make a post or 2 but I am not on the internet anywhere near as much as I used to be. GF wont allow it :p lol. I will post my final choices sometime on Tuesday. Until then this thread is locked. If you have any questions PM me or IM me on MSN at [email protected]

(Just realized that my post was number 100 in the thread before I locked it. Win! lol) Well I decided I will choose Fox and Foxy for the position. I feel they are both qualified and trustworthy of the spot. I will work on removing any personal info from my account that I can and PM you 2 the new password when I change it and some other info about the do's and dont's of being a moderator. It will be either sometime tonight or tomorrow as I am getting together with my family today for a grill out. Congrats guys!

Twilight. YOu are out for 2 reasons. 1 you never sent me a PM and 2, a Mod should NOT be as arrogant as you. While I don't use this forum anymore (I no longer even have it as my homepage or favorite) and don't have time for it (work, friends and the such) it still holds a place in my heart. Was the first website I ever helped run and one of the bigger sites I have ever been apart of. I have made some good friends here and had an awesome time. I really want the position to go to 2 great people that I feel deserve it and will help the site until i0n stops paying for it and it dies. Right now I am leaning to the 2 Fox's (sorry david and 1337. I do trust you and all and feel I know you well enough but I just feel the 2 Foxes are better suited for the postition). Now this does not mean I will be gone. I may stop by and make a post or 2 but I am not on the internet anywhere near as much as I used to be. GF wont allow it :p lol. I will post my final choices sometime on Tuesday. Until then this thread is locked. If you have any questions PM me or IM me on MSN at [email protected]

Wow.. You could have just said no..

Passed up
BAH!
With all this time I spent on the site telling noobs what to do.
<Insert Chris Jerico style rant>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back