ModChip for Wii ?

Heard Viper chip was a hoax. I thought the wii was region free?

so , we have to wait for modchip:mad5: hope they will find a solution fast enough , because I dont wanna pay 50$ for those games.

PulseVU is the only chip I've heard that has been released for the Wii thus far. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for chips so as soon as my Wii loses its warranty I'm gonna pop one in.

I just got into all this modding/emulator stuff so look's like it's eyes-peeled for me too

V@A said:
so , we have to wait for modchip:mad5: hope they will find a solution fast enough , because I dont wanna pay 50$ for those games.
I'm trying out GameFly with my Wii. Then I can try out all those games I wouldn't buy.

I'm mainly interested in being able to play import games from all regions, hopefully one will be out soon.

Guys chill, mod chips can't be made until after the system is out. Then people have to completely pick apart the OS to figure out how it works, then developt the chip to modify it. This doesn't include manufacturing time. It takes time. Everyone is getting so impatient with the Wii.

I don't know why some of you guys seem to be complaining about spending 50 for some games...

You make it sound like you want a modchip for copies or something. Now for playing games that are locked and aren't ever gonna be available around here, I understand that as long as you pay for it.

I intend to get a freeloader type or something if they should ever come out and some of the japanese anime games dont come over here.

Back