modded wii part 2

jason416

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wii Online Code
8204-3159-3293-3808
Hi guys.
After i heard u guys saying about "dont mod ur wii w/e" ON my thread called "modded wii".
Well, truthfully, i was about to mod my wii because i saw a video of ppl playing modded brawl. And also u can play normal games as well.

I was really excited to mod a wii untill, my friend told me, his Modded wii was broken and he can't send it back to nintendo because he will get caught and will cost him $75.00.
He told me to, still mod a wii after the wii that happend him :mad5: :mad5:
he is just being a jackass because he has a modded wii that he regrets and he is forcing me to mod a wii.
after i heard my friend about broken wii he has, I decided to screw the modding a wii and just buy a regular wii games for 50 bucks like a regular person.
Thank you nintendo for a wonderful gaming console !

So you decided not to mod? I personally think that's a good decision. You're a lot less likely to run into breaking or bricking, and you won't be stealing games. =D

AutumnWind said:
So you decided not to mod? I personally think that's a good decision. You're a lot less likely to run into breaking or bricking, and you won't be stealing games. =D

yup!
and my friend had to pay 75 bucks to get repaired + 50 bucks for actualy reparing itself and shipping and stuff.

Modding isn't for the kiddies, you should know the risk well before doing it. I did my research and everything went smoothly.

Also it's hard to actually break it completely when you are modding. Since the soldering points are isolated and away from any electric components. So if you burn a hole on the board it should still read retail discs. He must've messed up bad.

Last edited:
no, he didnt mod it. He went to pacific mall and payed them $$ to mod a wii.
Idk how much but im guessing around 70~100 dollars o_O?
Anyways, i dont want to mod >_>

Back