Modern Warfare 3 serious clan

Landen

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2012
The clan name is Silent Night or [SN]

I regularly play Modern Warfare 3 on the Wii and am looking to recruit people who wish to join a clan but do not wish to be pushed around by snobs.

If you wish to join, post your screen name and preferred weapon class and if you know your KD and friend code, post as well.

A few basic rules:
1. No hackers
2. Nobody below level 30
3. If you are foul-mouthed or abuse other players, you will be banned

im a lvl 23 2ND PRESTIGE i kill about 24 pll die about 8 times i use any assult rifle and i use shotguns depending on the map

level 30 prestide 1 (red colour) use shotgun or sniper ally code 0265-1047-3396

Hello, I am inviting your clan to join my new call of dutyclan league. There you will be able to make clan wars, recruit, chat, and jointournaments. Go to clanrankings-ncdca.webs.com to register your clan and/or anyother members of your clan. Good luck.

Rank 47, I can take any Offense and Defense out with my MG36. I sometime dead most time but I can killed lot. If someone sent a vehicle i can launcher with no miss by my time! My ally code is 056-0802-6351
I am age 13 deaf, I online most time.

Hey my ally code is 1222-1047-1789 level 62 ,10th prestige and Im looking for a sniping clan on mw3!

Hi, i have a mic, my kd is bad but the most kills i have gotten in a game is 31. my fav. wepon is acr. i can use any other wepon pretty good. here is my friend code 1808-3274-4486 my online wii username is U MAD BRO.

Back