Modern Warfare 3 vs Black Ops

I don't care how shitty of a cod game they put out

I'll still get it

I just figured that by now
mw3

would of had kill cam

by now

You're right, kill cam does more then that. What weapon, perks, and other **** you died with.

in a sense... that is stiLL one of the few pros for the wii compared to the otherZ

I don't care how shitty of a cod game they put out

I'll still get it

:'(

cuz it just gives away ur postions/hiding spots!!!

That's why it's a good thing. Prevents ridiculous camping spots from being brokenly effective unless you're a pro and know all these spots and how to take advantage of/avoid them. And no, not including a kill-cam to "encourage" players to be better is stupid.

Getting all COD titles simply for the sake of "the name" is nothing but being a drone with all respect to those who get all COD titles over that fact.
I used to be the same up until I finally realized that some CODs are just plain and simple garbage.

CODs 1-3= ****ING Brilliant

Modern Warfare 1= Legendary PERIOD! perks...killstreaks...maps...guns...story...its awesome even to this day.

World at War= Legendary W/i zombies & maps (introduced vehicle use in multi)|Downfall was the only over powered/spammed gun..AKA MP40 which world at war was dubbed MP40 at War because of the 99 percent of MP40 usage.

Modern Warfare 2= Could of been, should of been..but in the end..it was a ****ing waste of time/money/shitted on its predecessor MW1\INTRO to QSCP'ing on top of a huge amount of over powered guns, killstreak camping/whoring, Nuke automatically ended game, CERTAIN perks ****ed up the game 1manarmy/scavanger because it restocked your Noobtubes AND claymores /etc. HEARTBEAT SENSOR! -_______-"""" AKIMBO!

Black ops= FANTASTIC! Though recieved so much hate because of QSCP'ing being Broken (its true face it) Zombies was AWESOME! Guns, perks, Custom Emblems!! Wager matches! ALL! Intro to Dolphin Dive..which was an AWESOME feature for the COD community! Downfall the two most overused/overrated/over powered guns...FAMAS aka GAYMAS and AUG..aka FAUG! Ak74u though over powered was nothing compared to GAYMAS/FAUG.

Modern Warfare 3= a straight up piece of **** that should of had a massive recall to be sent back to the drawing board for another 2years! Guns are "meh", perk system is beyond broken, selection of grenade/equipment is BROKEN, maps are terrible (since everyone ALWAYS chooses DOME, Resistance, Fallen, HARDHAT,) Killstreaks.....is the most BROKEN ass thing in this game...Support package!!!!! Anybody can consider themselves a "beast" player with the support package since you're killstreak kills with support package carry on over when you die!! Even my 93 year old grand mother can do good!! The continuation of the BIGGEST exploit/cheat/noob thing in FPS history....QSCP'ing return. Over powered guns...MK14, Type-95, FAD, SCAR, ACR, All SMGS (except Mp5/figures), AKIMBO MACHINE PISTOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap Zombies mode clone AKA Spec ops SURVIVAL! HEART BEAT SENSOR's RETURN!!!!!! [strike]MW3[/strike] MW2.5

Anyway the list goes on...I understand if I lot of you do a TL;DR

EDIT: Take this as you wish...but above all this is a discussion and my view/opinion on a series of games I once loved a lot.

Last edited:
cod4, known on the wii as reflex
is one of the most complete games for the wii, when compared to

ps3

xBox

then any other cod game for the wii

still no kill cam

LoL

Zombies was AWESOME!

Zambies can go well with any ****in' game lol. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is awesome both as the single player "what-if" story, and the Undead Overrun Co-op mode (from what I've seen BLOPS' multiplayer zambies is better, admittedly... Undead Overrun is much more simple).

black ops zombies all the way! kino der toten is such a great map. i can play it over and over:papermario:. big red one was/is the shizz and wow hybrid, u hated mw2!! i thought it had the greatest campaign of any cod game(well... maybe) i understand if u hate the multiplayer, but the campaign? and hey Team Rabbit, why do u write ur posts with the spaces and uhhh that format? its kinda weird

I wouldn't call any CoD game's single player great. Entertaining sure, but once ya get to the online CoD games, bloody short and not much more than some crazy action-movie type eye candy meant to be a tutorial for newbies.

Even moreso, compare CoD to shooters that actually pay attention to their single player and don't release a new version every year, and there's absolutely no competition.

and hey Team Rabbit, why do u write ur posts with the spaces and uhhh that format? its kinda weird

It's better than one big paragraph, bro. :p

and wow hybrid, u hated mw2!! i thought it had the greatest campaign of any cod game(well... maybe) i understand if u hate the multiplayer, but the campaign?

Okay that's a good question/discussion right tharr my friend. To answer you..**** no I did NOT hate the MW2 campaign! I put in about 80hrs into it just replaying it over and over as well as collecting the intel and ****. Same goes with [strike]MW3[/strike] MW2.5 it had a GREAT campaign but online IS ****ing HORRIBLE.

So let me now list...my favorite COD story lines in order...

1. World at War (loved the epic brawl music..and Reznov PWNS!)
2. Modern Warfare 1 (Reflex to the Wii community|Soap is a beast!)
3. COD 3 (Simply for the nostalgia and so many hours clocked in back in those days ^^)
4. Black ops (It was a straight up trippy story but AWESOME! Mason FTW REZNOV!!)
5. Modern Warfare 2 ( This one was beyond awesome|GHOST!! How I miss Ghost T-T)
6. Big Red One (Nostalgia at its finest!!)
7. Finest Hour (This game battled it out with Kh chain of memories..because I couldn't decided which to play! lol)
8. Modern Warfare 3/2.5 ( I know this game is last on my list but the campaign was GREAT..however the shitty multi and spec ops outweighs the campaign)

EDIT: Also SOAP dies in MW3/2.5..so **** that!!

Last edited:
Back