Modern warfare 3 wii

Dam walls of text, ruining any chance of discussing the topics at hand.

@godninja, how about YOU buy it and tell me what you think?

@godninja, how about YOU buy it and tell me what you think?[/QUOTE]

No, im a battlefield person not a COD fanboy whos mostly of 10 year old canadian boys.

how am i not supposed to be a dick to this guy who says cod fans are 10 year old canadian boys ssbbfreak? and not to be extreme about just a video game but those games give me a great past time :yesnod::nunchuck::lovewii::wiifit::burgerking::papermario::wiimote::wiiconsole::sick::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::redwii::blackwii::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::wiibox:

how am i not supposed to be a dick to this guy who says cod fans are 10 year old canadian boys ssbbfreak? and not to be extreme about just a video game but those games give me a great past time :yesnod::nunchuck::lovewii::wiifit::burgerking::papermario::wiimote::wiiconsole::sick::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::redwii::blackwii::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::wiibox:

You know i said "mostly" right. Do you know what that means and have you heard of some many whinning people on the headset today. The past COD games were good until the horrible people started to come in MW. Its not you, its them

but those games give me a great past time

Yep, the second best part of gaming. Wasting time in the most fun way possible. :lol:

Godninja's right, though. In what little time I had XBL for Red Dead, I encountered more than one whiny Canadian kid; I could tell from the accent and dialect, 'course. That's not to say Canadians are the biggest groups that make up the bigots of online games though, god no. In my experience, the most common assholes are a combination of american/commonwealth children, and americans teens and older. Most dedicated trolls are the latter.

And let me tell ya, I'd rather mute whiny kids than deal with in-game trolls. ¬_¬

But yeah, MW3 on the Wii: talk about it. CoD topics should not be about the annoying fools screaming into their headsets. >_>

Yep, the second best part of gaming. Wasting time in the most fun way possible. :lol:

Godninja's right, though. In what little time I had XBL for Red Dead, I encountered more than one whiny Canadian kid; I could tell from the accent and dialect, 'course. That's not to say Canadians are the biggest groups that make up the bigots of online games though, god no. In my experience, the most common assholes are a combination of american/commonwealth children, and americans teens and older. Most dedicated trolls are the latter.

And let me tell ya, I'd rather mute whiny kids than deal with in-game trolls. ¬_¬

But yeah, MW3 on the Wii: talk about it. CoD topics should not be about the annoying fools screaming into their headsets. >_>

Yes I agree with you, I just so happen to play a game of crysis 2 and this american person talks about how much money he has, had to mute him but the people I find the best to chat is actually black people cause they dont complain and say "we be gettin that money", unless i have been lucky. I dont find that much black people on that much. Its just i cant mute them because, to be honest they saved me a couple of times in a search and destroy match in nuketown so i be give them a clap for that. But thats just it.

Agree with all of u guys, noobs and fags are annoying as hell... i'm COD player too and yeeah... there are a lot of crying noobs.:incazzato:

this is how i see it..... no matter what game you play, when you playing on-line multiplayer your gonna come across some fool that hacks the **** out of the game or some fool talkin trash. i play these games because i enjoy playing these games, i won't let no **** talkin hacker destroy my fun so i will either mute or leave and find another game.. simple. there are plenty of good honest people on these games who think the same........ now back to the topic..... i can't wait for mw3 it's much needed as us wii cod players have had no dlc for black ops.

I never imagined MW3 on Wii considering mw2 isn't on Wii. So this was a straight up "WTF" moment for me.
With that aside I don't give two shits if the Wii version of mw3 will be a "****" port compared to its ps3/360/pc versions.

I'll be picking up mw3 on both my Wii and Ps3 and yes folks I am indeed excited for Mw3 Wii so WHOO! xD

... Why? For god's sake why? :lol:
Well I have people I like to game with on Wii more so than I do with the folks I game with on PSN.
I did the same thing with black ops, World at war, and the rest of the multi platform COD games ^_^

EDIT: I have a Shiny Magikarp I named him Goosh. :D

Back