Modern warfare 3 wii

Well I have people I like to game with on Wii more so than I do with the folks I game with on PSN.
I did the same thing with black ops, World at war, and the rest of the multi platform COD games ^_^

Ahah, that explains it. That's unfortunate to pay double price, though...

EDIT: I have a Shiny Magikarp I named him Goosh. :D

I FUCKING WANT IT! D:<

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Redemption single player trailer...

[video=youtube;AdKgDVruHfo]http://youtu.be/AdKgDVruHfo[/video]

hope there is not alot of glitches on the Wii version, So that some mama boy don't get on and destroy it...

hope there is not alot of glitches on the Wii version, So that some mama boy don't get on and destroy it...
sephiroth_ff73.jpg

There'l be glitches in all releases. Treyarch programs and releases game far too fast, so it's a guarantee.

I doubt it'l be as bad as The Conduit though. :lol:

are any of you guys going to a midnight launch for mw3 ???

do any of you play with a clan or do you fly solo ??

so whos playing already? i didnt think it was going to be comeing out for the wii i just found out last night and luckly was still able to pre order it and get my copy after midnight :D

some of our members from the US have their copy.. i don't as it's not out till the 11th in the uk...

ive only been playin a few hours but im likeing the maps better than the ones on black ops id rather play mwr over black ops : \

some of our members from the US have their copy.. i don't as it's not out till the 11th in the uk...

I've never thought of asking before, but does anyone know why the UK gets a late release date for everything? I'm curious how it's justified... If it even is, anywho.

Back