Modern warfare 3 wii

I've never thought of asking before, but does anyone know why the UK gets a late release date for everything? I'm curious how it's justified... If it even is, anywho.
from what i heard it is/was a problem with the PAL version of the game, ie, us in the UK. the NTSC version which i think is most of the US was fine. I don't know how true this is though.

I thought it might have to do with region locks/encryption and what not, but some UK releases can take a month or longer to come out after the US release... I doubt it takes that long for that junk, but I can't say I know a whole lot on the subject.

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-modernwarfare3-slowpoke.jpg

Hey thats mean but translation and stuff
dat grammar....

Last edited:
ohhhh man. i left at my lunch at school to go get this game so i could play after school. soooo much better than black ops. idk if the online is better than reflex but its still really good just looks too much like black cocks. any way. ****ing sweet! guns look sicker and there are better ones along with alot of old ones from modern warfare reflex. campaign is great too. cant wait to play u guys online!!

^ Although, the single player campaign is at least better eye candy than it used to be. More explosions, more completely unrealistic warfare, etc.

Not that I'm saying the single player is worth the price lmao.

I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh.~

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back