Mods?

cavman276

WiiChat Member
Jul 13, 2012
Just came over here from faqs cause I was sick of the mods there. Is it bad here?

I enjoy playing Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo Wii.

From a wholesomely objective, unbiased point of view... this mod says no. :lol:

So long as ya don't go 'round antagonizing everyone or breakin' every rule known to forumkind, we won't patronize ya or nothin'. Wiichat's got a well-nit community I'd say, so the Staff don't need to be liberal with our ban hammers and such. Troublemakers are swiftly taken care of, everyone else is left to their posting machinations as they should be allowed.

/no bias what-so-ever

Last edited:
Banned for having an opinion

This site is different from faqs !!

For instance if you want to throw out a ggs you can.....but..... you have to do it in the post game thread, also no clan adds are allowed, that has its own section too..... You will get used to it.

I've had my moments with freakybaby ( my pet name lol ) but overall he's not a bad chap :)

Yeah, it's a good forum. Best one I've ever been on! And you picked the right place for Goldeneye...lots of good, competitive players on here! :thumbsup:

The mods here are pretty f-ing annoying... That carp-thing ...oy... Always editing my ****... Crying about double posts... Baby need a bottle?

Soooo annoying...

And they never ban me because they're f-ing retarded >>> I'm a psychopathic trollomatic.

:thumbsup: The mods here are the best around. Really. I even turned off adblock just cuz I appreciate a good site when I find one. They work hard keeping this place in order.

Just for TEH LULZ! heres an owl
tumblr_m1bcke0afk1r7cpoqo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you keep on eye out for karps who use magic you will be fine.
if not you might get wet from all the splashing.

I exist only to bring you things of possible hate or like or owls or random things of randumity or the odd funny edit or banning.

I am the bringer of or

I exist only to bring you things of possible hate or like or owls or random things of randumity or the odd funny edit or banning.

I am the bringer of or

Cricky I got an edit out of DBlokey... Impressive.
Moooor!

How about.....
bryan_nocopy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back