Moh:2 Online?

Gampla

Brawl user = Ninja
Oct 11, 2007
Canada
is there anyway to communicate with your team? i know there is no voice chat but is there anything else?

Skype!

This is what i am going to do and a few of my mates have already done it. You may or may not know that with akype you get free calls to other skype members and if those skype members have medal of honor:heroes 2 then you can talk with them during the game. It's completely free so there is no downside to it.

All you need to do is, buy a compatible skype headset plug it in to your computer get skype add friends, go on medal of honor and your talking.

If you do decide to do this then pm me and i'll add you to skype and hopefully we'll be able to play and talk on medal of honor together :]

P.S i plan to use this feature in future games like Brawl and Mario Kart Wii so if you dont have MOH:H2 but do intend on buying any of the aforementioned games then pm me and i will add you once i get my skype setup.

BTW hoipe this helps :]

Scott_F said:
All you need to do is, buy a compatible skype headset plug it in to your computer get skype add friends, go on medal of honor and your talking.

That would be great so long as your PC is near your Wii...

What would be really cool was if Nintendo added a skype channel which you could enable before starting your game, so voice chat through your Nintendo usb headset would work with any game...

Plus you'd have a skype phone in your living room too...

I reckon it would sell by the bucketload!

hencam[uk] said:
That would be great so long as your PC is near your Wii...

What would be really cool was if Nintendo added a skype channel which you could enable before starting your game, so voice chat through your Nintendo usb headset would work with any game...

Plus you'd have a skype phone in your living room too...

I reckon it would sell by the bucketload!
this post is pretty ignorant. i say this because wii has no voice chat for a reason and if they wanted to add skype then why not have real online chat cause its the same thing just game specific and easier.

not to bash your post but i thought this wouldve been more obvious.

skype / ventrilo ftw!

oh, and i find teabagging pretty useful in displaying your feelings online :lol:

SensesFail said:
this post is pretty ignorant. i say this because wii has no voice chat for a reason and if they wanted to add skype then why not have real online chat cause its the same thing just game specific and easier.

not to bash your post but i thought this wouldve been more obvious.

Me ignorant? :p

That's as maybe, but Nintendo have already had voice chat in Metroid Prime Hunters and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl on the DS (including offering a headset), so why the sudden u-turn for the Wii?

It depends on how much notice Nintendo take from the people who a) already have a Wii and b) aren't buying a Wii just because it doesn't have functions already offered on other systems such as voice chat...

I honestly am not that bothered about the lack of voice chat (IF the text chat has enough range of stuff you can say, rather than MOH's 4 options!), but I can see that the Wii desperately needs it for it to be taken more seriously.

As soon as the PS3 offers it in all games I think the whole console situation will change, as it's going to highlight exactly how limited the Wii's online options are.

Wasn't one of the main aims of the Wii about having fun and communicating with people, not playing by yourself?

Without communication, online play is pointless. Don't believe me? Start a MOH online game and you might as well just be playing single-player - there's no community feeling, no friendship, no team spirit...

Neil

Last edited:
Back