Moh Fans?

yungblood6 said:
My question to you is what other online games have you played? If you have can you name one that is worse than this one?

My reason for asking this is i don't understand why everyone thinks this game is so great? Don't get me wrong i was just as excited as the next person for this release but after i got it i was utterly dissapointed. To me it seems like the only thing they got right were the controls.

I know the wii isnt a big graphics hore like other consoles but are you serious this is the worst looking game i have seen since ps2 early days. There are countless games on the wii that look better than this.

As a fps this was the worst online exp i have ever had. I got on owning fools but at the same time was like how many bullets do you have to put into some one standing point blank. so i got the shot gun ran up on some one that was facing the other way 5 shots to the back point blank before he fell WTF are you serious.

Then you look at the aninmations for the running and it looks like they are ice skating, if not just skipping across the screen.

No voice or communication of any kind adds to the disapointment but i already new that was going to happen so i wont count that against it. But all the hype for this game and this is what we get. im sorry can i say refund.
Wolfenstien for the orig xbox was a better game than this, hell i would even go as far to say Golden eye for the 64 looks and plays better than this game.
Nintendo please make a metroid online game so we have no more shame in fps's on the wii.

Im sorry for my rant, and i could just be let down due to the fact that i played call of duty 4 and then came and played this and for that reason i can see why i think this game looks and plays like ****. But then again i didn't feel that way about metroid, after playing halo, so hmmm

The ps3, xbox 360, and wii have there ups and downs. Don't come here comparing them like how you are. Nintendo did a great job with MOH and their console.There should be no reason why you are critisizing MOH game this bad. It's a great game. If you don't like it trade it in and get something else.

Alot some people were jerks your guys advice with reloading ,and pop shooting instead of holding the trigger really helped. I went from being -3 to -2 score every game to actually coming in second place in a match with 10 points it helped me enjoy the game much more. Although the grenade controls still annoy me.

Maximo said:
honestly i never even thought of it. i'm so use to flicking the nunchuck to reload the only other game i seen use the flick of a wiimote to reload was RE 4. So i never thought to try it. I wonder how bad it disorients the aim. I'll have to try it later.
It will mess it up big I think.

cyberzomby said:
It will mess it up big I think.
Actually when you flick it the cross hairs like disapear for a moment then come back. Then where ever you are currently pointing that is where it goes. And online or campaign you can just set the shotgun to auto pump. But I'm not sure if you can do that with all. When you run out of bullets in your round it automatically goes to the nest round so its auto reload if you finish your current round of bullets. :)

It's better than anything else we have for the Wii.

It's a huge step if you look at it. It just has some gameplay issues.

My gripe with online is this. The friends system is nice.....but it seems useless if you can't use it to jump into a game that your friend is in. "You're friend is online" Well great..... now I gotta look through 25 servers to try and find him. TELL ME WHAT SERVER HE'S IN AT LEAST!!!!

That and the ranking system needs to work already. When I think about it...this is oddly reminiscent of Socom 3's initial issues. Anyone remember that fuster cluck?

Just the fact that it's online without a Friends code system is good enough for me. Know why? it shows that the Wii is making progress to good online gaming. and to be honest....I'm having a lot of fun with this game....I haven't even touched single player yet....cause I'm hooked on online.

You people don't read verry well! all you look for is if some one is going to say some thing bad about nintendo and then respond! THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE OTHER SYSTEMS IT IS A LESSER SYSTEM PERIOD! i was saying for a game that is hyped up as it is it looks like crap. it looks like it did on ps2.

second it looks exactly the same on the PSP(Hand held for the dummies who don't know). Then if you where reading i said that other games for the wii blow this game out the water, and its no excuse for this game to look like this. Its on comparison to golden eye. Rainbow six for the dream cast looked and played better than this. Im sorry but you guys need to expand your horizons and branch out of just nintendo and see what you are missing if you think games like this are great.

It was hyped too much and all it deliverd on was the controls. online is the most horrible thing i have ever seen. The psp version delevers the same experience, online and all, with the exceptions of controls. That is very sad that a hand held game is the same thing you get on a console. and if nintendo isnt going to even speak of a release of a mic then they need to end fps's on the wii for good, and give up on online all together. online is 60% communication! With out it you might as well be playing against a computer.

If you are familiar with online games you would know that most EA online game servers are wack.

I owned in this game the first day i touched it and i still didnt enjoy it any more. its just horrible, im thinking maybe just maybe the wii zapper can muster some sort of fun out of it for me, if not then its back to the 360 for some Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, And the Best fps to date Call of Duty 4.

So please some one tell me there is something worth getting on the wii this christmas other than Galaxy and Smash bros, all the other games i have are starting to get played (no pun intended ) Not the stupid rail shooters either. If you pay 50 bucks for those you are retarded. The game that comes with the zapper is said to be better than the others that have come out and its 24.99

Last edited:
Oh I play lotsa games not on nintendo system :p So I know my stuff.

I cant think that the wii versions is the same as the psp version. Thats just wack

cyberzomby....that was his entire point. All you play is games on your nintendo system, and dont see the goodness thats out their on other consoles (money usually being the limiting factor). Also the Wii version is very understandably the same as the PSP version, both have pretty much the same processing power, sad but true as it is...of course youd be getting this game for the advanced controls, but seriously they need to try harder than that... a lot harder. ATM Wii is starting to head in the direction of gamecube, and I hope 3rd parties can help turn this around. You cant play casual games forever, and you cant pay such high prices for complete rips off other consoles either. Its not OUR fault of course, its half to do with Nintendo themselves. And please for the good of all of us release a damn headset, abolish the friend code system, and appeal to the hardercore sector of your market, cos you are selling us all short. I was keen to get MOH, but this online issue seems a disgrace.

Maximo said:
I have to agree to a certain degree with yungblood as he touches upon a lot of my gripes with the game. Although my problem isn't with the graphics as they don't bother me it looks fine to me. My problem comes in for of some online aspects ,and some button mapping.

Heres my gripes
-Why the hell is reload on D-pad UP...theres nothing mapped to the flick of the nunchuck ,and all other shooters has the chuck flick as a reload
-The melee seems slow ,and uneffective ,and when i try pulling off the motion sensing melee i always seem to hit the 1 button for the communication things.
-why does it take a million hits to kill a guy ,but it seems so easy for them to kill me. In Halo 3 ,and Call of Duty 4 I stood a better chance of staying alive longer. Which leads me to my next point.
-The scoring system it wouldn't bother me if they penalized you for dieing if it wasn't so easy to die ,but it is so it makes it difficult to get a reasonable score especially when i get respawned right in the middle of a fire fight.
-another control gripe i have is having to switch weapons just to use my grenades i would rather hold something like C ,and flick my nunchuck to throw a grenade.
-Why can't we get out of matches in between matches?

As you can see a lot of my problems with this game is in how they layed out the controls. I would of laid them out a lot of differently if i could. I agree its a step in the right direction for future online FPSes on the Wii ,but i wish they could of got the control lay out a little more intuitive. A lot of sites give it an 8.0 i think with the problems i find with i would give it a 7.0.

I agree with most of this as well. The amount of bullets it takes to kill someone is ridiculous. I mean, seriously, the firefights are actually hilarious to watch. You'll have to guys playing "ring around the rosie" blasting at each other for about thirty seconds before one of them goes down. Of course, the whole time it looks like they're ice skating, because the animations are so patehtic. Though, I don't care about that, so much.

The random respawning is just terrible as well. Why they implemented random respawn points in a team deathmatch game is beyond illogical. It makes the game so non-tactical as no matter how tactical you try to play, some dude is just going to end up respawning right behind you in your base and blasting you from behind. This is especially a problem in the Village map. The game would have been significantly better had there been respawns ONLY on your side of the map. How hard would that have been to implement?

Finally, the online cheating has begun (in less than a week, no less). If the history of online gaming proves itself correct, it is only a short matter of time before it becomes rampant. And don't give me that "join another game/vote kick/create a private game" speech. Those are all either very inconvenient or useless, and I didn't drop $50 on a game to revolve my play time around the behavior of cheaters.

Sorry, but this game was a big dissapointment, and it could have EASILY been SO much better.

i no why yungblood doesnt like MOH2

i played with him the other day and he had like 10 deaths and no kills
then he left after i teabag'd him jaj

no wonder he doesnt like it xD

dont blame the game blame the player ^^

yungblood6 said:
You people don't read verry well! all you look for is if some one is going to say some thing bad about nintendo and then respond! THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE OTHER SYSTEMS IT IS A LESSER SYSTEM PERIOD! i was saying for a game that is hyped up as it is it looks like crap. it looks like it did on ps2.

second it looks exactly the same on the PSP(Hand held for the dummies who don't know). Then if you where reading i said that other games for the wii blow this game out the water, and its no excuse for this game to look like this. Its on comparison to golden eye. Rainbow six for the dream cast looked and played better than this. Im sorry but you guys need to expand your horizons and branch out of just nintendo and see what you are missing if you think games like this are great.

It was hyped too much and all it deliverd on was the controls. online is the most horrible thing i have ever seen. The psp version delevers the same experience, online and all, with the exceptions of controls. That is very sad that a hand held game is the same thing you get on a console. and if nintendo isnt going to even speak of a release of a mic then they need to end fps's on the wii for good, and give up on online all together. online is 60% communication! With out it you might as well be playing against a computer.

If you are familiar with online games you would know that most EA online game servers are wack.

I owned in this game the first day i touched it and i still didnt enjoy it any more. its just horrible, im thinking maybe just maybe the wii zapper can muster some sort of fun out of it for me, if not then its back to the 360 for some Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, And the Best fps to date Call of Duty 4.

So please some one tell me there is something worth getting on the wii this christmas other than Galaxy and Smash bros, all the other games i have are starting to get played (no pun intended ) Not the stupid rail shooters either. If you pay 50 bucks for those you are retarded. The game that comes with the zapper is said to be better than the others that have come out and its 24.99

There really isn't anything that interesting that will be out for the Wii by Christmas time, other than SMG. BWii looks kind of interesting, but I'm not about to drop $50 on a game that will likely drop in price soon anyway (if it goes the route of the first game). That new Trauma Center game got decent reviews; maybe check that out.

Also, in case you're unaware, SSBB won't be out until at least February.

It's such a shame that there aren't more online FPS's. The system has the best controls for it (as evidenced by the EXCELLENT controls in MOHH2), but no one wants to make a decent FPS game. Bummer.

l7cx1Cl said:
i no why yungblood doesnt like MOH2

i played with him the other day and he had like 10 deaths and no kills
then he left after i teabag'd him jaj

no wonder he doesnt like it xD

dont blame the game blame the player ^^
Are you serious come on now you could have at least thought up a better lie than that. In no fps have i ever gone 10 deaths no kills, and thats not why i don't like it. i don't like it because its piss poor developement. I just got the wii zapper today and i have had more fun with links crossbow within the first 5 min of playing than the whole two days i spent playing moh2, and you know what it only cost me 24.99. in reality it was free the zapper was what was priced.

PLEASE NOTE I DON'T QUIT OUT OF MATCHES UNTIL ITS OVER WIN OR LOSE! ITS JUST QUALITY FPS ETHICS!

Last edited:
wat is this, a mohh2 hate site?. every other post has the faults of this game.it is easy to overlook the nice things about a game. this is nintendos first full fledged online effort and considering that , its excellent.i have been playing fps since goldeneye and have played almost every fps frenchises. i got my mohh2 and the controls were excellent. after playing it on wii, i went to a friends house to play gears of war but sadly, the controls felt very tanklike.it seemed that it took 5 minutes to get the reticule from point A to point B. for people that are saying that it takes many shots to kill an enemy, but when i see people in videos playing online, they just flail their arms around instead of aiming during close combats.u have to aim properly.(it seems that youngblood sucks at aiming with the wii:lol: ). have u ever thought that in mohh2 u have to put a lot of bullets into someone because it is a lot easier to aim with wii remote than an analog stick???? and someone was saying that psp has same hardware has wii but show me a psp game that looks as pretty as galaxy,brawl,zack and wiki,re4.

ps. can anyone tell me how people are cheating in this game?

Last edited:
Well, Yungblood,

You're disappointed with everything that comes out on the Wii, therefore your opinion isn't on the top of my list to be valued.

Oh, and you were playing MOHH2 with the Zapper? That's mistake number one.

Stop comparing the Wii to the PS3 and XBOX360. Yes, PS3 and the 360 have better FPS's. What they don't have, is better control. The 360 has almost nothing BUT shooters.

But I think I'll stick with the Wii for now.

Last edited:
Back