moh: h 2 zapper or wiimote?

mightyfoo6

the shizam member
Dec 31, 2007
KS
Wii Online Code
1075-0954-2332-7873
so im thinkin of getting moh:h 2 soon. which is better to use a wii zapper or the regular wiimote and nunchuk?
im kinda new to gun/zapper games and such

I started off using the zapper and like it. I tried once to not use it and didn't really like it.

Never used the zapper but I really like the Elite controller mode.

I prefer just using the wiimote and nunchuck. The zapper feels awkward to me, especially when I am sitting on the couch.

The L.S said:
I prefer just using the wiimote and nunchuck. The zapper feels awkward to me, especially when I am sitting on the couch.

AHHH!!! What are you doing? Get up and stand there with your zapper! Shooting a gun is not meant for sitting on a couch! Imagine what would have happened if all the American soldiers sat on their lazy butt :ciappa: while firing on the Germans!

But seriously, the zapper is quite fun even though it's only shell.

Zapper

I perfer the Zapper i ranger my kills from 22 Kills to maybe 7 deaths 9 at the most i hate useing the wimote and the nunchuck it feels all weird and awkard ZAPPERSSS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5:

I use the "zapper" control scheme, but with no zapper. This way you can zoom with the Z button, which feels more natural to me, than the Elite scheme.

I tried using the actual zapper, but you can't easilly reach the left-right D-pad so switching guns or switching to Grenades is slow, which can get you killed. (for arcade mode this is not an issue)

unacart said:
AHHH!!! What are you doing? Get up and stand there with your zapper! Shooting a gun is not meant for sitting on a couch! Imagine what would have happened if all the American soldiers sat on their lazy butt :ciappa: while firing on the Germans!

But seriously, the zapper is quite fun even though it's only shell.

They would've had more energy and therefore reloaded faster, as well as being more relaxed and in turn being more accurate:lol::crazy:

dogon1013 said:
I use the "zapper" control scheme, but with no zapper. This way you can zoom with the Z button, which feels more natural to me, than the Elite scheme.

I tried using the actual zapper, but you can't easilly reach the left-right D-pad so switching guns or switching to Grenades is slow, which can get you killed. (for arcade mode this is not an issue)

i completely agree. i think the zapper feels weird, plus switching weapons is a pain with it, which doesn't even really matter that much in capaign mode but online you can rack up some deaths just from that. but usually there are zapper only games so at least everyone in there has that disadvantage in common.

Back