MOH:H2 Came out in the USA today right?

Actually, that one, as well as Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Puzzle Quest are slated for release today, but I haven't seen them. My wife is picking up Galaxy at a local Toys R Us, and they just got a large FedEx shipment (like 10 cases) of Wii Play, but no sight of these new games. That sucks, because we have a shiny new $25 gift card to spend there.

If anyone heres of these actually hitting stores today, this would be a good place to post it--although I doubt we see these games until tomorrow.

they ship today, will be in stores tomarrow. im still undecided on wich game to pick up first, MOHH2 or UC. such a tough choice.

Yea, Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 was released today for those who purchased it online. They will be getting a shipment of it today. But if you are like me you have to wait one more day to pick it up at the store because they sell the day after so yea. I hope I helped you!

SensesFail said:
they ship today, will be in stores tomarrow. im still undecided on wich game to pick up first, MOHH2 or UC. such a tough choice.
I would go with MOH because of the online! And because of the new Rail Shooing mode they got on there. MOH is definitely a better pick. But Thats just me lol. :)

SensesFail said:

Time to stores will vary. If they're close to the shipping source (or if some copies shipped early), they could easily be on the shelves before today is over. And that cuts both ways--some areas might not get it by tomorrow.

My local Best Buy says they'll have it by tomorrow afternoon. YMMV.

Good stuff, means I can be a pirate soon again. Nah JK. Gonna pick this one up, but I'll have to wait for it here in Europe. When's Release here again?

Secumfex said:
Good stuff, means I can be a pirate soon again. Nah JK. Gonna pick this one up, but I'll have to wait for it here in Europe. When's Release here again?
Not sure if you mean MOHH2 or RE:UC, but they're both scheduled for release on November 30th. So I'll have them the 29th due to internet pre-order...decent.

Ok so I called Gamestop and the guy said that they had the shipment today. He also said that we might be able to pick it up today, if not today then definitely tomorrow! I'm so excited! Do you think there will be alot of people online toay?...

I paid 50$ for a copy. Went to pick it up, and they didn't have it. It took an hour for me to get to Gamestop(gas is expensive) I get there, and they don't have it. Now I have to wait until Thursday to pick up a copy...

The only thing I have against Nintendo is Shipment sucks.

i went to pick up SMG and made sure they would have it tomorrow. ( ships today, recieves tomorrow) they werent even sure. I guess its not a well known game... but they said they should have it tomorrrow.!

cant wait to get my hands on this game, looks real promesing

well, both this game and umbrella chronicles scored about the same, it sucks they come out on the same day though lol, cant spend 100 tomarrow.

i had a question about EA Nation, or whatever its called, when you pick your gamertag is it for every game that uses EA Nation, or is it just for MOHH2, because im hoping if i get it early enough SensesFail will still be available, and i wont have to add stupid X's or nubmers to it. lol

Desi_Wii_G said:
Ok so I called Gamestop and the guy said that they had the shipment today. He also said that we might be able to pick it up today, if not today then definitely tomorrow! I'm so excited! Do you think there will be alot of people online toay?...

Probably enough to get a game on. Halo 3 had thousands of Euro copies sold a week early. Mario Galaxy even sold a few early--and those were both contracted not to be sold before a specific release date. My local retailers are still saying it won't be up till tomorrow.

An early shipment or two, a nice salesperson or two (to dig them out of the stockroom instead of making you wait till they've had time to set them up on display), and yeah, I'm sure there will be a couple of servers running.
i had a question about EA Nation, or whatever its called, when you pick your gamertag is it for every game that uses EA Nation,

Yeah. One for all.

Last edited:
Default said:
I paid 50$ for a copy. Went to pick it up, and they didn't have it. It took an hour for me to get to Gamestop(gas is expensive) I get there, and they don't have it. Now I have to wait until Thursday to pick up a copy...

The only thing I have against Nintendo is Shipment sucks.

It's not a Nintendo game.

Also you could always call first just to be sure.

Back