MOH:H2 Came out in the USA today right?

SensesFail said:
they ship today, will be in stores tomarrow. im still undecided on wich game to pick up first, MOHH2 or UC. such a tough choice.

MOHH2 has the better replay value. I'd go with that.

For RE: UC, it looks like a game that you can just spend 25 cents to play at the arcade.

SensesFail said:
i had a question about EA Nation, or whatever its called, when you pick your gamertag is it for every game that uses EA Nation, or is it just for MOHH2, because im hoping if i get it early enough SensesFail will still be available, and i wont have to add stupid X's or nubmers to it. lol

You don't have to wait to get the game to sign up for EA Nation. Sign up today

In Canada futureshop and bestbuy are saying the 15, i preordered it. Ill probly get it next week.

Default said:
I paid 50$ for a copy. Went to pick it up, and they didn't have it. It took an hour for me to get to Gamestop(gas is expensive) I get there, and they don't have it. Now I have to wait until Thursday to pick up a copy...

The only thing I have against Nintendo is Shipment sucks.

Its not a nintendo game, and the date we all have been looking forward to is a SHIPPING date. Thats when the game is released to be shipped all over the nation. The stores wont get them until the next day. The only way to get a game on it's release date is:

1) you live near the city where the game itself is manufactured.
2) it's such an anticipated game that all of the copies were sent ahead of time to go on sale THAT day.
3) the people at the store are idiots, and accidently sell the game early if they have them in early

i, too, can't decide between Umbrella chronicles and Medal of Honor, but the catch is that i dont have my wii online, so online multiplayer doesnt really matter for me as of yet.

No router?

Without online, Heroes 2's offering is pretty weak (6ish hours + 3 for arcade). With online, it's potentially the most play time of any title yet released.

People complained that Vanguard was short, perhaps a little unfairly. Heroes 2's main campaign mode is even shorter.

no, and i can't leech off anybody in the neighborhood, i always get Error code:51331 or something.

so, would you say go w/ umbrella chronicles?

iunno how good medal of honor would be without online, but i still would rahter get it then resident evil because i think i would get bored of on on rail shooter. But thats just me.

i hope this game is good... been looking foward to it. ign seemed to like it so hopefully its as good as they say... i wish they had multiplayer though.. if the online is great, then i will be very very happy.

I will be getting MOHH2 next week. I haven't really shown any interest in Umbrella Chronicles, I think Ghost Squad will be better.

i just got my call from gamestop saying it should be in tomorrow.....

so i was in gamestop late this afternoon picking up SMG, while im paying for it i get the call from gamestop saying Galaxy is in. I never got it last night and i was wondering why. so when i answered it and the recording say Hi, This is the voice of Mario, i hung up... but i got the call a little late lol.

Just got this e-mail from nintendo

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Launch!

The latest in EA’s acclaimed WWII franchise, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, is prepared to launch at Nintendo World on November 16 from 6-9pm!

In Medal of Honor Heroes 2, choose to engage in epic single-player campaign missions,
the new Wii-exclusive on-rails Arcade Mode, or for the first time on Wii™, compete in
32-player online multiplayer action. Innovative gesture-based combat controls, precise aiming mechanics, and Wii™ Zapper support all combine to create the best FPS control experience ever.

Come to Nintendo World on November 16 for your first chance to get your hands on the Wii™ Zapper and get some practice time in on Medal of Honor Heroes 2 at 6pm. You’ll need it if you want to stand a chance in our Multiplayer Tournament starting at 7pm. Prizes for top places include a Wii™, the new Wii™ Zapper, and Medal of Honor Heroes 2!

I don't know when it is going to reach to this side of the globe. XD....

Back