MOH H2 help

Mojor Skittish

Mario kart madness
Apr 6, 2007
lancaster england
Wii Online Code
6375-5345-9532-5653
Next, next sunday im getting MoH H2
i'm wondering what guns there are for it, can you help me, if theres a site post link please

well off the top of my head there is the thomson, mp40, m1 garand, karabiner, BAR, gewer rifle, springfield rifle, shotgun, bazooka(if you count it as a gun). there is also the -46 and the luger. i think im missing one weapon here.

i'm assuming you're refering to perif's that you can use, not in game guns? Based on that assumption there are a few, wii zapper=okay, nyko perfect shot(from what i hear is amazing but hard to find especially in the UK), and a few other ones that suck as well as a few knock-offs of the ones i mentioned. Ebay for the knock-offs and the perfect shot, and the wii zapper(made by nintendo) may or may not be easy to find, they seem more available since christmas is over, try you're local game store.

the good part about the zapper is that MoH:H2 has a controller configuration specifically for it. However i'm not a huge fan of the zapper, it does come with a game though "Link's Crossbow Training" which is fun and in my opinion justified the entire purchase($20 USD).

STG?
what about mp44?

Does the wii zapper make it any better because i have call of duty 3 and M.P.3 and the zapper disapointed me on both games

Last edited:
Mojor Skittish said:
STG?
what about mp44?

Does the wii zapper make it any better because i have call of duty 3 and M.P.3 and the zapper disapointed me on both games

disregard my last post. and no i don't think that the zapper makes it better, it makes it different at best

thas said:
well off the top of my head there is the thomson, mp40, m1 garand, karabiner, BAR, gewer rifle, springfield rifle, shotgun, bazooka(if you count it as a gun). there is also the -46 and the luger. i think im missing one weapon here.

only other weapons i can think of would be grenades and the mortar launcher. i'll try and think more though because there might be 1 gun missing from that list, but you have a better memory than i do. haha

The wii protection glove seems to stop my wii remotes connection e.g. on MSC on mega strikes it blinks on and off(a lot harder to catch them)

E.A. wont let me regester?

Last edited:
Mojor Skittish said:
STG?
what about mp44?

COD3 and MP3 were not made to be used witht the wiizapper. MOH H2 on the other hand was. the zapper in no way, makes the game better. it actually makes it harder.

Mojor Skittish said:
Its just ssbb is online woldwide so i presumed MOH was

it could be. EA could chnage it anytime they wanted to. all they would have to do is close the servers for one day, like the did with this games last month, and move the servers. im pretty sure that would cause more lags though.

Yea It would cause lag for us EU guys if we needed to connect to US servers.

Anyway I can tell you in like 6 days ( 7 more likeley :( )

Back