MoH:H2 - Kill Tactics?

AtomicB

Sep 18, 2007
In my room. Working on project E-vile.
Wii Online Code
5873-1290-1753-2112
Okay so this is basically a thread to share any of your 'tactics' to get kills/points/flags/ect.

I made up one personally.

I take a grenade, pull the ring out of it, and follow an enemy. At first, they're weirded out and don't shoot, then BAM!

It really doesn't pay off, (I found my way from 14 points to 8), but with some perfecting of it, 32 players, and a little bit of luck, you can turn yourself into a deadly projectile.

And it's freaking funny to watch! It also helps to get a load of people to follow you by taking their flag.

I HATE people like you who do that. That is the most annoying thing in the world and that is why I stopped playing online. What is the point to blow yourself up so that you have the worst score. URG!

Get some skills and learn how to shoot people in the head - that's the way to kill people.

OnyxChase said:
I HATE people like you who do that. That is the most annoying thing in the world and that is why I stopped playing online. What is the point to blow yourself up so that you have the worst score. URG!

Get some skills and learn how to shoot people in the head - that's the way to kill people.

Dude, I'm getting tired of than. I'm a decent sniper. I got 62 points this morning through sniping.

In case you didn't notice, there's more that one way to kill.

What's the point? I thought games were to have fun. My mistake, though.

OnyxChase said:

Yeah I hate when people do that too! Basically your just a dumbass suicide bomber with no skill. They go to crowded areas and just watch people (including themselves) blow up in smoke.

Harhar. It is pretty fun.

Kinda like a shotgun, except you die too.

Teaches people how to distance from one another.

Puts 'em on their toes.

And then it's also fun not to care about your score.

What about the Bazukkas? People only use those.. gets annoying, they take minimal skill.

I love how you people assume that people who go kamikaze have no skill.
What is this assumption based on? Do you have freaking statistics?

Not everyone plays to win, you know. Some people just like having fun in the game.

And I always take my games seriously, so it's fun to be able to let loose on New Years.

And if you can maintain your score, I see no reason not to. A couple points don't matter, anyways.

laderer5 said:
What about the Bazukkas? People only use those.. gets annoying, they take minimal skill.

Tried those. They're hard to aim if you don't bring the controller over your shoulder. And you only get three shots.

KK!! Btw just asking this, but is the online in MOHH2 any good? 32 person MP sounds sweet. I wouldve gotten it allready cept my internet sucks large hairy penARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Dorkfish said:
KK!! Btw just asking this, but is the online in MOHH2 any good? 32 person MP sounds sweet. I wouldve gotten it allready cept my internet sucks large hairy penARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

It's awesome.

But then again, I've never played another online shooter.

i tend to use the mp40, in the games i played in, i always got first or second =p

I think it can be very anoying ( havent played mohh2 yet not released here ) but hey you play games for fun. And especially an arcade game like moh.

If it was america's army thats another thing. If you see a guy running towards you that doesnt shoot you go kill him before he reaches you right.

Back