MoH: H2 - Questions from a Noob

sboylan

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2008
Indiana
Picked up MoH this week and haven't played a FPS online for about 5 years since Ghost Recon on my XBX, so this was certainly welcomed with arms wide open. I do have a few questions as the booklet was essentially worthless outside of the controller configurations.

1. For sniping, is there an extended zoom?
2. What is zoom lock? I have a sneaky suspicion that people are locking on me and just unloading a clip.
3. Bazookas are as annoying now as they were 5 years ago, not sure how someone can fire that son of a ***** 5 feet from me and it's only I that dies.
4. Is there an online match that allows for just one life and that's it? The unlimited lives really dillutes and undervalues the life its self. I used to run a league for Ghost Recon that had 10 members and we would play twice a week for a few hours and basically it was defend and attack for 10 minutes, 1 life, and then we would keep those teams and switch the defend and attack. It was extremely fun and I'm looking to do that again, we kept scoring stats and had a website for tracking. Is this being done (again, remember I've been out of gaming for about 5 years)? Is anyone interested in doing this?

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have more as I continue to play.

1. no
2. its so u dont always lose ur focus on cuz when u snipe u turn wiimote fo when u lock it you simply dont have to keep turning wiimote
4.no

1 no
2 u use c to do it. u dont haver to keep twisting the wiimote
3 they aim the bazzoks by putting it on hteir shoulder and aiming with control stick
4 nada

^^ u didnt read^^ that is annoying how they can shoot you from 5 feet and only u die if somebody does that to me i get a grenade get them in a corner and hold the grenade until it explodes

PwnMastr said:
^^ u didnt read^^ that is annoying how they can shoot you from 5 feet and only u die if somebody does that to me i get a grenade get them in a corner and hold the grenade until it explodes

LOL. The ultimate martyr...

Back