MOH H2, Woo! got my copie lastnight!

Steve B

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
United Kingdom
finally got my copy through yesterday one day prior to realease (in the uk) by far the best game for me yet on the wii just my kind of thing, altho i get the idea that they didnt advance it much for the wii, still to me seems like a psp port, i recon the graphics and functions in the game could be more advanced without pushing the console over its limits, im sure the wii is more than capable of keeping the dead bodies on screen etc etc. controls were pretty good the only one i found difficult is throwing grenades as after throwing them i always end up looking at the floor lol.

also moving the sniper rifle around while in scope mode isnt too easy but im sure ill get used to it.

i do think the game is a little basic there doesnt appear to be any advancment in game play over something like quake 1 other than the controlls, would have been nice to have a little more interaction with objects etc. however if this is the quality of their port from psp, i wonder what a purpose built fps for wii would be like, hopefully a big improovment for medal of honour heroes 3 for wii lol whats the deal whith no jump? and also have to use an annoying key for crouch why not use some of the unused c and z buttons (may be used later on in the game)

still cant wait to give it another blast when i get home! stevebratt is my account name should anyone fancy a match online!

Congrats, and welcome to the MOH world :)

They graphics are pared down a bit in the multiplayer part of the game, to keep framerates down, which they are, the game runs beautifully as a result of it......and really, when you're runnin' and gunnin', or caught in a firefight, you don't worry too much about the muddy sky textures :p

And yes, the game (compared to other FPS's we've played), is VERy basic.....you can't even jump, which is wierd, but in some strange way, it all works out in the end, and I think it's a great starting entry into the Wii Multiplayer FPS arena.

I got it today, and I absolutely agree. The game could be better, the controls of the grenade do seem overly complex (even if it was trying to go for realism).

I played the online a little bit earlier, which seemed pretty cool. My name on there is Kernow85 (Squall7 was taken...)

Good to see the Wii online. It only makes me even more excited for Brawl (strangely enough)...

Got mine at dinner from Asda, £7 cheaper than HMV! I was pancking at first as the guy behind the counter couldn't find any copies in the cupboard, then I saw a box full at the side!

Completed the first mission so far, my mates aren't getting it until next month though. Doh!

Don't forget, for a change of pace (or the more casual gamer), the arcade mode is a lot of fun with the Zapper or other gun attachment!

wazzup marc my name is shinobi
and i also got re4 and mohh2
do you think you could add me i already added you
thanks

yo you think you could add me i already added you thanks and my nickname is shinobi

yo barb think you could add me
WII friend code 2865-9561-2559-4430
Thanks
nickname shinobi
and i already added you

yo marc i beat resident evil 4 10 times on pro mode and im only 13
how many times did you beat it

DINOBOY said:
yo marc i beat resident evil 4 10 times on pro mode and im only 13
how many times did you beat it
I got to where you need to lower the winch and got killed! I then started playing Paper Mario. I need to pick it up again but have other games on the go now!

Back