moh heroes 2 cheater

bgreen82

Mad Wii Gamer
Oct 6, 2007
MN, USA
Wii Online Code
0672-4527-4193-8812
his persona is pownage234. he is unkillable. headshots grenades. nothing kills him. im in a game right now he has 57 kills no deaths. vote to kick always fails. what do do? and i did feedback him as a cheater. that prolly wont do anything.

You should create an OFFICIAL MEDAL OF HONOR 2 CHEATERS THREAD

well i havent seen anything like that ,but i just got done playing a match where certain guys were moving at really fast speeds. it was almost they were popping up in different places rather than moving even though i still killed a few of them.

actually theres a couple threads about glitches in the online play it happened to someone on this board and he wasnt cheating.

bgreen82 said:
his persona is pownage234. he is unkillable. headshots grenades. nothing kills him. im in a game right now he has 57 kills no deaths. vote to kick always fails. what do do? and i did feedback him as a cheater. that prolly wont do anything.

WOW! I JUST played that guy. He definately is a cheater. Check my recent "MOHH2 online is ruined" thread.

It's only a matter of time before the game is flooded with them, and EA will do nothing.

why is it fun to be invincible? i dont get it. its not like ppl think your that good... its obvious he was cheating. (forget my last post, im convinced, i mean, 2 threads in 2 days?)

There's no cheating involved....
I was invincible once, 45 kills and 0 Deaths. I let someone unload like 4 clips on me, my screen didn't even go red..... I cooked a grenade until it exploded.... I still didn't die. the next round I was no longer invincible.
Never happened to me again, but I've seen it happen to others.

Last edited:
why would you get to 45 deaths then. leave the game and come back. this guy was milking it though.

Kingston said:
There's no cheating involved....
I was invincible once, 45 kills and 0 Deaths. I let someone unload like 4 clips on me, my screen didn't even go red..... I cooked a grenade until it exploded.... I still didn't die. the next round I was no longer invincible.
Never happened to me again, but I've seen it happen to others.

Nope. Unless this guy is SUPER lucky, this is not the case. This happened in MULTIPLE games (both I and the original poster played this guy in different games with the same results).

Back