MoH Heroes 2

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
ive found some info for Medal of Honour Heroes 2. hope you enjoy it. heres a quote from an interview with Matt Tomporowski. (from IGN by the way.)

"I don't want to give too much away so I'll just share a few of my favorite gestures here. The shotgun is a very high impact weapon and after you blast off a round, you actually get to pump the shotgun with an extremely satisfying pump gesture of the Nunchuk. It's totally intuitive and the detailed animations that you see on screen sync up to what you are doing in real life with the motion of your hands. It's a very immersive experience where you feel like you are actually "hands-on" with what you are seeing in-game. We also have the bazooka, which is of course a shoulder-mounted weapon, so in-game you actually lift the Wii remote up to your shoulder to engage the weapon. When you fire it, you hear the rocket launching out of the chamber through the Wii remote speaker right next to your ear."

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/813/813365p1.html

Last edited:
i think it looks ok. im not really into shootin games but i like the way you get to do the gestures.

zomg how bout searching??? its straight were not all perfect but I had the same thing posted like a month ago

Back