Moh Trouble??

Gerald

WiiChat Member
Feb 21, 2008
HI everyone. Is anybody else suffering from not being able to connect to the moh 2 online multiplayer???? I have been having this problem since yesterday and 2 day is no different. have been playing 4 2 weeks straight but know this!! Any u guys suffering same problem??

to be perfectly honest I have never managed to play online with MOHH2.. I managed to get to the lobby choose the game and get a disconnected from network just after it loads...

Have emailed EA and they came with the usual crap of things to do with an automated message.

yes!! yesterday i couldnt connect to a single server. It must be a problem with Ea servers. Im sure they will sort it out.

most probably they are fixing the problem for me :ciappa:

look what they said in the email and how stupid they are...they think we are babies

First, please note that once you are connected to another player, you are no longer connected to the EA Nation online service. Your connectivity will depend on the strength of your and your opponent's connection, not the EA Nation online servers.

and then they did a full composition of the WIFI USB thing whereas I mentioned that I am connected to a wireless router and dont have such thing.

its happend to me a couple of times i get to the lobby choose a game then it disconnects me.

I've been using the online mode and i havent had to play so its bit weird that you ask. Have you really had to pay??

hi Zerstoren. got a quick ques 4 u,c if u can help me. been logging onto some forums and people r joining clans and other stuff like that. before they do so they give out their Wii number or serial code. where can i find this number?? thanks

Where can u find the serial number 4 the Wii,i c people r joining clans for the game and they send their personal Wii codes or serial numbers. Do u know where i can find it?? is on the menu system,back on the console......??? ta 4 the help mate

Back