moh2 or bwii

brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
i live in the uk and both games are out nxt month (feb) and i am tryin to decide wat is best i do like online game like
any thought would be great

it depends on if you like FPS or Strategy games more basically. also for online BWII is 1 on 1 or co-op i believe, where as MOH:H2 has up to 32 player online.

comes down to personal preference really

my personal opion is MOH: H2 hands down, although i do like strategy games BWii just didnt cut it for me.

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 has better online, in my opinion. It is easier to set up and doesn't require the use of Friend Codes to get the online game started.

Last edited:
really depends on your preference for fps or *modded* rts. however, i think i'm going to have to lean toward mohh2. great online play, great controls, and no friend codes!

mohh2 is way better then bwii and online play for mohh2 is great.

Wii2000 said:
mohh2 is way better then bwii and online play for mohh2 is great.
I dont think you can really compair. They are 2 different games. One is FPS and the other is 3rd person army control game thingy.

That is right no friend codes for MOH yet I like BWii better. Reminds me of quake wars with more stuff! I hope they mix online multilayer with commander style game play in the next one for online play.

MOH also has the 'bonus' arcade mode which is an on-rails shooter which takes you through all of the fairly long campaigns. Lots of fun with the zapper or other gun accessory!

Back