MohH2: Beat campaign mode

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
It took me around 8 to 10 hours to beat the Campaign mode of Medal of Honor Heroes 2. This game offered one of the best gameplays ever. Destroying the enemy base at the end with explosives and ESCAPING (5 minutes to do it, before the base collapsed) was very tough.. (there are too many enemy soldiers attacking at the same time hehe, but I all alone survived, it is do-able). I almost died (tried like 15 to 20 times) when I barely escaped in that attempt and was rescued with my partners. It is the end stage so it should be the most challenging part of the game like it was.

It is without any doubt the best Wii control implementation in any Wii game and the best FPS available for the console.

Buy this game, it is sensational and one with the highest replay value so far.

Now you will see me online!!, i didn' play the online or arcade mode before finishing the Campaign mode (main game)

Last edited:
i finished the campaign a few days ago myself that final mission is tough as nails i think it took me about 10 attempts...it was funny the last battalion of baddies i just ran through to make it outside in time then i turned around ,and watched the building blow up with them in it.

Now its off to Arcade mode

highroller said:
It took me around 8 to 10 hours to beat the Campaign mode of Medal of Honor Heroes 2. This game offered one of the best gameplays ever. Destroying the enemy base at the end with explosives and ESCAPING (5 minutes to do it, before the base collapsed) was very tough.. (there are too many enemy soldiers attacking at the same time hehe, but I all alone survived, it is do-able). I almost died (tried like 15 to 20 times) when I barely escaped in that attempt and was rescued with my partners. It is the end stage so it should be the most challenging part of the game like it was.

Did u finish it on easy, hard, or super-hard mode? Also, arcade mode is lots of fun, esp. with the zapper.

Is this game worth buying? I was thinking about buying it but its another WW2 FPS.

Edit: Never mind I read your full post. Still not sure if I want to spend the money on it though

Last edited:
i've had this game for nearly a month now, and i haven't touched the campaign or arcade modes yet xD

i was hooked on moh's awesome online multiplayer from the first day =D

It took me around 5-7 hours on my initial playthrough. That final mission was pretty damn tough. I ended up just running through the area not shooting at anyone and somehow i survived. I don't know how, but i did.

Back