MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

About the teams, I figured we could change the conditions every week, like team snipz only one week, thompson Deathmatch one week, all weapons capture the flag, one week etc. I think it would help us all get better and increase the chances of everybody winning. Some people are better by themselves, others work better in teams. This way we could level the playing field week to week. I am joining aim today, so we can start organizing the matches and so on.

kidcntlose said:
About the teams, I figured we could change the conditions every week, like team snipz only one week, thompson Deathmatch one week, all weapons capture the flag, one week etc. I think it would help us all get better and increase the chances of everybody winning. Some people are better by themselves, others work better in teams. This way we could level the playing field week to week. I am joining aim today, so we can start organizing the matches and so on.

yea that sounds good i like that...i dont have aim either but i will install it today when i get home from work....so i should be on my computer or MOH at around 7pm eastern time tonight...ill update u guys with my aim user name when i sign up.

Last edited:
wow I have not been on aim in years, I'll try to get on but I say everyone downloads xfire seen as how its meant for gaming
my aim is blankconnection

Last edited:
Boom! Won my first game the other night! It was a weak unranked 6 man deathmatch, but at least I wasn't in the negatives like every other game i played!

Look out uloseiwin, i am coming for ya! ha ha

hehe lol, im not going to be on much today, but i can guarantee I'll be on tomorrow or thursday.

Gratz on winning your first game. :p

well i have a mac so i cant get xfire... sorry but yeah ill try to keep in touch as often as i can

but... you can make one in game!

hey Ph34r117...wats times are u usually on?

i honestly dont know an exact time but when im on its around 6-10 central time

oh ok when i go on its anywhere from 7pm to like 11pm eastern time...been busy with work latly cuz tax season is comin, so i been takin work home with me..sucks to grow up..lol..but i try for atleast an hour a day to go on.

ok sweet and did u get my pm about the site?

Back