Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mohh2 help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by vashivihan, Dec 5, 2007.

1. vashivihan

vashivihan Let There Be Rock

Wii Friend Code: 8799-9801-1544-7718
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    can someone tell me that when u go into the lobby to look at available servers, what do the symbols on the very left side mean? there is an ea symbol, a shield symbol and some other? help would be appriciated.

ps when do u think the ea will close down the servers? i hope its not anytime soon. (at least a year)

2. Jay588

Jay588 ?

i dont have the game yet...but i have a question for you..why do you think they will close the servers? do they do this with all out dated games? i still play fight night round 3(EA) online..its about 2 years old now..

3. edcoche

edcoche WiiChat Member

I believe the different that the diagrams show is the connection level, the ea symbol indicates that it is a game through an EA server (it will record your record for stat purposes)

They wont close nothing down. I am about 500 - 420 and I havent experienced any kind of cheating on the WIFI yet wil MoHH2.

4. MATRX

MATRX The [other] ONE

I think it also shows if friendly fire is on and if team auto balance is enabled. I'm kinda in the same situation as ed, a modest record with no cheating I can recall. Not even a glitch...also...people are getting easier to kill now.

5. uloseiwin

uloseiwin WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5255-6055-9906-1575
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    The EA icon means the game is a ranked game, I think the " is really FF for friendly fire, the arrows means autobalancing, which keeps the teams even, and the bars show your ping. The more bars the better of course.

I dont know what that shield thing is though. :(

I hope that helped :)

6. MATRX

MATRX The [other] ONE

Just wondering...friendly fire on means you can kill your teamates, right? On a side note...have your teamates ever outright attacked any of you?

7. uloseiwin

uloseiwin WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5255-6055-9906-1575
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    I think FF means if you kill your teammates, you are kicked from the game, because I accidently threw a grenade and killed a teammate, and one time I got booted from the game. Or maybe thats what the shield one means...idk. It usually doesnt happen. And since it happened immediately, I know it wasnt a vote. But yeah, FF probably means you can kill your teammates.

And yes, a teammate has purposely tried to kill me before. They didnt kill me though :)