MOHH2 Multiplayer

M4573RM1ND

Cloverfield's biggest fan
Oct 11, 2007
A hot desert in AZ
Wii Online Code
0746-0660-3187-3697
I have a few questions:

Are there any ways to find out what games your friends are playing IN when it says they are online? I've added people because I want to play again but I don't know how to find them :wtf:

and

in the lobby where you can pick from all of the games, what do the little icons on the left mean? They're to the left of the game's name...:shocked: And I can't figure it out.

your first question: no. for the icons, if u go to ea faq in the menu u should find out.

actually for your first question about friends u can press the + button and it will show u who is in what game

Rocko said:
actually for your first question about friends u can press the + button and it will show u who is in what game
Yeah...but that's tedious and takes forever (I tried:sick:) Seriously, WHAT'S THE POINT OF A FRIEND SYSTEM IF YOU CAN'T REALLY TALK TO ANYONE OR KNOW WHAT GAME THEY'RE IN!!?!? :wtf: Seriously! The pre-arranged things you can say are useless...its a fun game but the in-game communication is nothing unless its just you and ONE OTHER PERSON! I admit I LOVE playing it online but the communication is a joke...I thought It would be alot better having a games lobby and friend system and all WITHOUT FCs THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GETTING THAT RIGHT! but I guess we'll have to wait until the wII (its a Wii with a roman numeral II- pronounced "Wii2" YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST) or until the end of the console wars for this to happen :\

Back