MOHH2 online issue and router

pinkfloyd6

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2008
Today I decided to buy another router. I was using the Asus WL500gp but no go.. I get Disconnected from Network on the online multiplayer of MOHH2. everything else works perfect. Just for the sake of it since I found a second hand router at a cheap price I will try it out....

Can someone please tell me if with the Linksys WRT54GX I should be able to join online game of MOHH2 ?

I have a WRT54G that is one year old and like I told you before, I was having constant disconnects from MOHH2 and then all of a sudden they stopped and still have not gotten disconnected in 3 weeks or so, maybe even longer.

Nothing I tried made any difference and when it started working perfectly I had not changed anything so it must have been EA.

Good luck.

I get disconnected just after the loading screen of the game I choose :( I never managed to get into a game

from the EA site........change the channel of your router from 1 to channel 11. I had similar problems, since I made the change, haven't been disconnected one single time.

I tried channel 1 and channel 11, DMZ, Port Forwarding, Static IP and even changing of router and nothing works

I have a business line ADSL 4Mbits connection with all ports open and Fixed IP :scared:

Do you have anything else running 2.4GHz wireless? Like a laptop or cordless phone? If you do, do they experience disconnections?

If you don't then it is likely not a problem at your house.

Have you called your ISP? Usually a dsl connection is the best for any type of online gaming.

You should probably contact EA, either by phone or email at least to get their take on it.

Where do you live?

don't leave the game in the console when you are not playing. it does something with the online.

the duke said:
Do you have anything else running 2.4GHz wireless? Like a laptop or cordless phone? If you do, do they experience disconnections?

If you don't then it is likely not a problem at your house.

Have you called your ISP? Usually a dsl connection is the best for any type of online gaming.

You should probably contact EA, either by phone or email at least to get their take on it.

Where do you live?

its not a problem at my house since yesterday I bought as well the nintendo Lan adaptor just for the sake of it and still same problem even with the wii wired.

I live in Malta - Europe and have an ADSL business non restrictive connection 4Mbits

I did contact EA by mail and they reply with the same automailers they send to everyone

Back