MOHH2 online unknown Symbols

dumpbear

WiiChat Member
Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
Can somebody help me understand the stupid unexplained symbols in the EA nation Lobby?

What is the little 'FF' looking symbol for? The two arrows? etc...

I also don't see no stinkin' medal for ranked games. When I use the filter to show me only unranked games, there are only like 2!

The game manual or the FAQ don't help me squat!

wish i cud help
but i wud like 2 no that FLAG symbol as well i always press the RIGHT on the pad instead ofthe + thing
to change pages but it turns into a flag instead hah maybe its something like u like the person or h8 him for to add him later so u dont forget like it stays on top of the page ? xD

FF= Friendly fire. You will probably see this in capture the flag games and team deathmatch games.

2 arrows? No Idea :p

Isn't the manual totally worthless? EA does such a crappy job with their manuals. They're always ridiculously short (like 4 or 5 pages) and leave so much out. I remember thinking the exact same things with SSX Blur last year.

dumpbear said:
Can somebody help me understand the stupid unexplained symbols in the EA nation Lobby?

What is the little 'FF' looking symbol for? The two arrows? etc...

I also don't see no stinkin' medal for ranked games. When I use the filter to show me only unranked games, there are only like 2!

The game manual or the FAQ don't help me squat!

SUpposedly the EA symbol indicates ranked games (EA message boards, one of the mods said so). I don't know if that's what the EAN faq meant by medal, or if that was a typo. But so far EA symbol games are all I've played in, but my rank only changed after one game.

Ahhh... FF now totally makes sense.

Seems like EA made a stupid mistake with the whole EA symbol slash medal thingy... Idiots!

What about the arrows? Anybody?!?

FF= friendly fire is ON
EA = ranked game
lock = password room
Arrows >< = auto balance

Also, Rens, the FF with a shield logo means Reflective friendly fire. I assume that means whatever dmg you send to a team mate hits you instead. I figured that out whe I went to make my own game

Back