MoHH2 Physics Engine!!!

Barbz911 said:
ohh lol
but still just cause its online doesnt mean it cant have ragdoll
single player could also
Oh My gawd! You post that video and dont see any difference in that compaired to medal of honor?

Like I said before: A computer model ( an enemy ) can have multiple hit points. Remember soldier of fortune 2? It was advertised as the game that had over 200 spots you could shoot the enemy. The enemy responded differently at every different point. No rag-doll! Its just like I said before, if it where simple code it would look like this:

If [Player] Shoots [AI] in head then: {Load headshot_1 animation }
If [Player] Shoots [AI] in foot then: {Load foot_1 animation }

There you have it! The model reacts differently but there aint no ragdoll in it. Models react differently on impacts for ages! But Ragdoll has only been around for a short while now.

Ragdoll isnt that he reacts differently! Ragdoll is that he falls like a grenade and reacts to the surfice he hits. I got an example for you where this guy just falls trough a wall because there isnt any ragdoll. His animation just goes trough the wall.

Barbz911 said:
they had plenty of time to impliment ragdoll physics and decent animations

Really? It was a low budget game made by a small team that had never deved for a console before. Money IS the clock in that situation, and you have to get the game out the door before you run out of it.

Wiinter said:
Really? It was a low budget game made by a small team that had never deved for a console before. Money IS the clock in that situation, and you have to get the game out the door before you run out of it.
yeah go EA CANADA it was an awesome game despite that.

Wiinter said:
what are you talking about?
i was talking about the wii "overall"

Barbz911 said:
what are you talking about?
i was talking about the wii "overall"

Barbz911 said:
vashivihan said:
mohh2 it is a wii game after all. its the first one and they did it pretty good.

ps did u get your copy of mohh2?
1st one? wtf
they had plenty of time to impliment ragdoll physics and decent animations
and for all of you who dont know what ragdoll physics is...its when you die according to how you were shot, what you hit, etc. heres a video of "fun with ragdoll physics"

You think "the wii 'overall'" had plenty of time to implement ragdoll and decent animations in MOHH2? What are you talking about?

"Orange Box: Wii Edition" would be a dream come true...sigh.

Back