MoHH2 Refund

That makes no sense at all??????????? Why go to the effort to publish and distribute something, then let people buy and oh, wait now we will return your money because we are to stupid to get it right.

I have never been an EA fan, and never will be.....

You know I would love to see EA's business plan for software distribution in AU, I would bet money it was written on a beer stained Chucky Cheese napkin.

Last edited:
Wait a sec! Does this mean future EA games are not gonna have Multiplayer too?
They could have said something like:
"we'll accpet refund, but our Australian servers are coming soon", or something else along those lines.
If your REALLY smart you'll charge "EA" for fuels expenses, cus they bought this upon themselves!

Well, I guess its good EA saw they made a mistake and are letting people refund their money. But they should have known people wanted it for online.

and of course money is written on that stained napkin :p Thats EA, the money grubbing whores. Whenever a game looks remotely good by EA I never even care because I know it will suck. I dont think ive ever liked an EA game that was not sports. Battlefield: Bad Company will fall short IMO and so will Army of Two...

EA grabbed up BioWare, I hope they dont screw up Mass Effect...

everyone in Australia should return the game, i mean y would they take i out in the first place, let them know that u would not be treated like a second class player.

~X

T3kNi9e said:
Thats EA, the money grubbing whores.
Yea.... Blizzard and ubisoft really care about us and listen to what we want. They even charge like 10 dollars a game because they only want us to play the game and dont want to make any profit of us.

/sarcasm

X@vier said:
everyone in Australia should return the game, i mean y would they take i out in the first place, let them know that u would not be treated like a second class player.

~X

What I heard floating around, was that it's a simple case of cost. EA doesn't think the user base in Australia is large enough to warrant the cost of hosting servers. We seriously need the option to host our own games, similar to what can happen on a PC, and these things wouldn't be a problem.

gg EA. you just lost a whole continent of potential buyers.

gtfo.

fraggit, you said it all......couldn't agree more. Especially considering i've been waiting for this game for around a year........so awesome, here in AUS we get games after the rest of the world and now were even more downgraded to bs like this.......love it

Back