MOHH2 Today

One thing I keep seeing what people say wrong is:

You can create your own server.....

Its : You can create your own room on there server. You are playing on EA nation's servers. Your not creating a server. You cant do that! :p

You cant just go: Click! Server created!

Thanks for that info though! Now I cant wait anymore!

i got mine... didnt play yet.. want to get work out of the way..

na34 said:
can more than one person play on 1 console?

Wondering same thing...

Also, how realistic is the lifebar in online play? I know campaign is probably not that realistic since you have to kill tons of soldiers with only 1 guy, but online is it like one solid burst from a rifle takes a guy down or do you actually have to fire a lot like Counter Strike.?

from what i have heard... i think of it as this.... 1 player per wii. so if im online... and i want a 32 player game... 32 differnt wii;s.... i wish i could have friends play with me. but i dont think i can offline or online.

phillepino said:
hmmm in moh can i play 2 players offline with anygame like the arcade or campaign?

No sorry. I don't have it, but am positive that it's 1 player only.

Yeah its only one player. Also sorry about the server/room thing, i call them servers though. I haven't seen a lifebar online though. And your health when playing the campaign rejuvanates automatically if you stay our of the line of fire.
Also firing guns has recoil so watch out, you can load a whole clip into someone and they can die that.

Wow, so far this owns all the Wii games ive played, TRUST ME PICK THIS UP BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR BWII

Drawbacks to the online:
1. Only 6 levels
2. No Headset can be frustrating. Ex. They have the flag and my team camps at our base..?????
3. Tons and Tons of bullets to kill a person. Sniper rifles are not 1 shot 1 kill.
4. No real variety, like turrets or vechicles. Its just plain, run&gun
5. Offline is short, online can be shorter
6. BAD motion from the soldiers. It doesn't seem that they run or walk right.

Lastly..
You can be in EA's top 10 leaderboards by tonight. I was and I only played for 2 hours. Take advantage cause these addicts will rack up their kills and they WILL stay number 1.

I got this game and love it.....

Please help though...
1) How do i jump???

2) How do i call my team over?? ( like to come by me)

Thanks

Back