MOHH2 Today

Also, to all the online MOHH2 players out there

PLease go to www.speedtest.net and post ur speed.

this is my speed :

Anyways, POST THAT PIC.

And please tell me if u lagged or not.

no moh yet, but next monday i will. ill let you know

edit- dang, u running dial up or what, cable crushed you.

^lol this is not dial up..

this is verizon "High speed" internet lol

o well it's just $15.... im just lookin for the minimal speed for the game so I can see if I will lag or not... I can upgrade this internet to quadruple the power of my speed.

Anyways... yeah im thinking of cable..

Renz said:
3. Tons and Tons of bullets to kill a person. Sniper rifles are not 1 shot 1 kill.
lol! Maybe you dont hit them. Or the server does not register them as hits.

Also snipers not one shot 1 kill? Mehn! It cant all be counterstrike with big-ass sniper rifles! What would you expect. This is not the case in A LOT of fps shooters.

Kinda takes away the fun of headshotting.

And im really spyched about this game already! Im really glad it comes out the 30th here in holland :D:D That way I dont have to wait so long.

I think IM gonna sewers the best as well. Seems like a fun map :D

And what would you expect with the bullets. It just takes getting better and than you will kill faster.

Im soooo gonna stay home the day after I get moh:h2 :p:p Always wanted to do that for a game but still lived with my parents so couldnt. Now I can :D

And ontopic:

Any of you seen any fixed gun emplacements online like an mg or maybe even a cannon?

Last edited:

Heres me... My online name is CrzyNdnKilla
Any ways what is the point of this?

na34 said:
can more than one person play on 1 console?

I was told everywhere that this game was one person per console and I excepted it but when I purchased the game I looked at the back and noticed a number 4 on the Wii Remote! I did a little research and it 4 player offline.

Man, that's at my work. But, it has to go across country from East coast to West coast.

Testing a closer one shows a better result from work.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT.

IF you do have the game, do you lag with those internet speeds when playing online xD

sorry for the misunderstanding

Wiinter said:
If you've never played a well-made online shooter with the wiimote before, it's pretty sweet. And since there's never been one tailored to it... well, it's just pretty sweet.

Clearly not everyone is going to see the benefits of precise IR aiming over dual analog. For those that do, this is the only Wii shooter to look at.

Story, sub genre, offline, all not particularly impressive. But it's the only full online experience on the console and it did the Wiimote justice.

I think the controls are fantastic. In fact, that is really all that it has going for it. The online portion is just totally lacking in every other way.

I've played online for a few more hours (maybe 4 total), and while it is pretty fun, it's certainly not great and addicting.

My problem is that it could have been much better, but it seems that they rushed it out. For a game with a focus on multiplayer, they really didn't include much--only 3 modes (all really basic standards, nothing interesting), only a few levels, only 6 or 7 weapons per side, etc.

My biggest problem, though, is how many bullets it takes to bring someone down. Basically, unless you get a heashot (which is pretty tough with that helmet and all), you're going to be unloading A LOT of bullets into them. I'm sure with the automatic guns, some of that has to do with accuracy and recoil. But I've been using the semi-auto rifles quite a bit, and I've found that unless you can consistently get headshots, they're worthless. It still takes maybe 5 body shots to bring them down with a freaking powerful rifle. I seriously landed three solid shots with my rifle into another player, yet he still had time to blast the crap out of me and take me out. So, two things that would have made this game better:

1. Players only being able to take a few bullets before dying.
2. Players are briefly stunned and not able to shoot back when shot (ala SOCOM).

Without these, the game really has no tactics; it's reduced to run and gun. You can't slyly take anyone out from behind, etc., because you're going to have to blast a TON of bullets in them (which is TOTALLY unrealistic).

Still, the game is pretty fun, but not worth $50 in my opinion. I would wait until you can get the game for a deal.

It may be the Wii's best online game thus far, but that isn't saying much. Even the first gen online games from last generations consoles had MUCH deeper online play with far more polish to them.

It actually doesn't take a super-fast connection to get rid of lag. What sometimes can have more of an impact is your Ping speed.

Which is actually influenced by Connection. It's all about how good the servers are, how far they are away from you, how many players are in the game and how fast your Internet Connection is.

Btw, HOLY SH*T I'm really jealous, you have all such kick ass monster connection, ~250 kb/s is the best I can get here where I live in Germany. Definatly need something bettar! Well, anyhow, I can play TF2 in 32 player games and Battlefield 2 with 64 players lagfree, too, so I think it all depends on how well the EA Network works.

Well medal of honor allied assault had the same gameplay atomheart just said. Theres still a god portion of players that plays allied assault and practically worships it!

So I think Im going to enjoy this game a lot! Theres far to much "realistic" shooters out there. I just want a run and gun shooter :p :p

Its going to be hell lot of fun

Back