MOHH2 village CTF game

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i was playin village ya know, everythings fine 3 vs. 3 so far, I'm on axis using the MP40 everythings fine, we captured the flag 3/10 times and they got it 1/10, 2 of ours was me, then the 1 person on my team leaves, we're still doin ok. then the other guy leaves and it's me vs. 3, i kill like 1 person befor i die but i get rocked, they get the flag for 9 more times and win.

That is an amazing story...Can I please ask what was the point of that if at all...It's not the peoples fault they left, they had to do something else maybe...And it ain't that bad, you at least are able to play online.

gpoleweski said:
That is an amazing story...Can I please ask what was the point of that if at all...It's not the peoples fault they left, they had to do something else maybe...And it ain't that bad, you at least are able to play online.
australia I take it.

awww ok, then you must not have internet service

you know that has happened so many times with me. if they all come near you then take out a grenade and push A. otherwise use a stronger weapon. also you shouldnt go head on.

well they really didn't go all at once, 1 used a bazooka which I always find cheap, but 1 would camp at the barn respawn spot, 1 would take the flag, and the other guarded their flag. i got their flag once but i needed to get my flag back first.

Dkw0101 said:
well they really didn't go all at once, 1 used a bazooka which I always find cheap, but 1 would camp at the barn respawn spot, 1 would take the flag, and the other guarded their flag. i got their flag once but i needed to get my flag back first.

if you get a flag, wait for them to come to you. i hate bazookas. only thing you can do with them is to stay close to them. i know it sounds stupid but if they fire they will kill themself aswell. as for the one guarding the flag. you can throw a grenade on one side and enter through the other.

awww never really thought of that thas, ']i just got the game yesterday so i'm still new, my total score right now is -82

Dkw0101 said:
awww never really thought of that thas, ']i just got the game yesterday so i'm still new, my total score right now is -82

a week after i got the game i was at -500. only now im at 300.

thas said:
a week after i got the game i was at -500. only now im at 300.
awww, so any advice for a newbie?

Dkw0101 said:
awww, so any advice for a newbie?

when your in the lobby, click the + button twice. it will take you to the filter. turn off friendly fire and reflective fire. also if you want practise then use the filter and go into an unranked match.

Back