MOHH2 Wiichat Lobby Friday 7:00EST

I'm getting the game tomorrow, so I'll be there. I'll edit with my ign once I get the game. I can say it'll probably be KCBlack, and if that's taken, KCBlack6995.

EDIT: Got the game today, Persona:KCBlack
I'll be there Friday. :D

Last edited:
be there after christmas...great idea though

manufan15 said:
Why do we kill murderers to show that killing is wrong?

Why do we imprison kidnappers to show that holding people against their will is wrong?

Wiinter said:
Why do we imprison kidnappers to show that holding people against their will is wrong?

Exactly. Just another way that the world can be hypocritical. We don't even know it half the time, but we are. I think we need a new plan other than the death sentence. The most obvious one is a life in prison, but even when a criminal recieves one, sometimes he or she is let out early. I think that murderers should get a lifetime in prison, and not be released.

manufan15 said:
Wiinter said:
Exactly. Just another way that the world can be hypocritical. We don't even know it half the time, but we are. I think we need a new plan other than the death sentence. The most obvious one is a life in prison, but even when a criminal recieves one, sometimes he or she is let out early. I think that murderers should get a lifetime in prison, and not be released.

So what should be done with kidnappers? We can't jail them, right? That would be hypocritical.

Of course, if we can't jail kidnappers, how can we justify jailing murderers?

Renz said:
i'm in but if its only like 8 players then i'm bouncing out after a few maps. We did this and there were like 6 players total from wiichat and it got boring. Its much more fun when were wiichat are all on one side facing random people and eventually the room goes bigger. Wiichat vs. all
hmmmm...well maybe I won't have a password, and I'll just let anyone come in who wants to.

Dzapper said:
hmmmm...well maybe I won't have a password, and I'll just let anyone come in who wants to.

Then can you tell us ahead of time which side Allies or Axis, we should be, so the people on wiichat can all be on a team?

manufan15 said:
Then can you tell us ahead of time which side Allies or Axis, we should be, so the people on wiichat can all be on a team?
Well the match will start off as a regular deathmatch, but when we switch to team based gameplay we will all be axis.

ill be there. but cant you make it team death match or ctf. i always use a shotgun. dont ask why.

phillepino said:
watch renz kick all our asses >_<

anyways.. i want to make it..

everytime i sign on I search for wiichat rooms but there's always none =(

well now im grounded... so so much for that :(
Lol... Renz kick my butt, hahaha ask him how many times I've kicked his butt.:p
Bu yea I will be there my persona is CrzyNdnKilla you will be seeing my name on the top of the list.:ciappa:

^ive seen that name before pretty sure you kicked my butt too LOL

I'm highly debating whether to get this game.

Or do I wait for the next online FPS and pray it has Voip included?

Also what happens when EA decides to pull the plug on the servers when their next 'better' online FPS launches and they need the bandwidth? Then we're screwed on th multi player experience for MoH:H2?

That's one of my main fears about the game; that one morning they will just pull the plug and all we'll have is a single player campaign and their website will say
"Sorry guys we needed the server for our new ps3/360 projects; and you guys probably didn't play it too much anyway so...Buy MoHH3 Wii edition Coming Soon!"

Back