moms with wiis

unggoy

wii like wii
Jan 11, 2007
Orlando FL
so I gave a wii to my mom yesterday around 12 noon on my lunch break, and she hooked it up to their TV while i went back to work, and after I got off work I went grocery shopping and ran some errands, and went back to my moms house to pick up my daughter around 7:30, I looked at the history on the notes, and my mom played wii sports for 3.4 hours, and super monkey ball blitz for 3.7 hours, so the whole time my mom and daughter were playing wii, i kinda got mad, cause thats kinda too much but I was laughin my ass off cause my mom tried to lie to me about it. lol

it was actually pretty much continuous, but they stopped for lunch and dinner :)

i would have been driven crazy if that was me. my family knows not to touch my machines when i am out. plus they are pretty hopeless without me setting things up for them.:yesnod:

well its not mine, i bought an extra one. but i let her borrow the games.. .

Last edited:
anyone else got a mom that plays like my mom does, oh and btw my daughter is only 3 1/2 years old, she lvoes the wii

I'm a mom with two kids (14 and 7). I stood in line for over four hours in the freezing cold to get my Wii on 1/20. I played my Wii so long one day my arms were sore when I got up the next morning. My husband just shakes his head and walks away.

unggoy said:
share the wii my friend, share.. don't be greedy :)
i say yes to sharing but with one condition which is simple:
JUST DONT TOUCH THE WII WHEN I AM NOT AROUND. simple.
but seriously everyone in my family know this and we have a great time with the wii with none of those problems people are complaining about (eg: blackeye).:smilewinkgrin:

lol

my mum loves bowling and i found my dad playing golf ( for practice )
so he can challenge me

too bad he sucked!

Back