moms with wiis

Byuakuya said:
i say yes to sharing but with one condition which is simple:
JUST DONT TOUCH THE WII WHEN I AM NOT AROUND. simple.
but seriously everyone in my family know this and we have a great time with the wii with none of those problems people are complaining about (eg: blackeye).:smilewinkgrin:

I know what you mean I hate when I would use to come home and my sister would be playin my PS2 it better not happen when I get my Wii.

unggoy said:
so I gave a wii to my mom yesterday around 12 noon on my lunch break, and she hooked it up to their TV while i went back to work, and after I got off work I went grocery shopping and ran some errands, and went back to my moms house to pick up my daughter around 7:30, I looked at the history on the notes, and my mom played wii sports for 3.4 hours, and super monkey ball blitz for 3.7 hours, so the whole time my mom and daughter were playing wii, i kinda got mad, cause thats kinda too much but I was laughin my ass off cause my mom tried to lie to me about it. lol

Maybe she put it on pause er should I say the "home screen" for extended periods of time?

Either way... wii sports is fun... but not that fun. Jeez. Haha what happens when she has all her friends over? 2 weeks straight? ohh man :thumbsup:

i don't think my mother would go for a wii (judging by how nuts she thought i was when i was explaining arm soreness after the first day) but she does own a pink ds lite. she's almost 60. gotta love her. :)

It's one thing I love about Nintendo's products, everyone loves them ;) I got my parents playing my DS, and as soon as I get my Wii, they'll probably love playing it just as much.

Yeah my mum and dad realy like my wii.It was the day where ur mum or dad goes to see ur teacher,yano and dey tell ur mum or dat how good u are,and i was playn me wii.the mii channel.and i call in my mum,coz i was makin her."mum look,how good do ya think u look?" and my mum starts playing.my mums meetein was at 6:30 and my mum looks at the clock.6:40!And it was sooo funny coz my mum was like, "ah for feck gary, ya see, this is wat happens when u play theys stupid things!"and i was like "its ur fault mum!"ah funny times!:D

im the youngest sibling of 7 and they all moved out, (im 14 btw) so i had the wii all to myself... =D

Back