Monday 4/16/2007

ssbb_lover said:
Actually, today is SATURDAY the 14th...

yes, we know. that's been said before. we're just getting a jump on it, that's all.

There are just so many good ones man it's going to be hard to narrow it down

FWELR said:
yes, we know. that's been said before. we're just getting a jump on it, that's all.
No, no. I understand you ambition. :) It's just that you guys kept saying that it's FRIDAY the 14th, but it's SATURDAY the 14th. That's all. :/

ssbb_lover said:
No, no. I understand you ambition. :) It's just that you guys kept saying that it's FRIDAY the 14th, but it's SATURDAY the 14th. That's all. :/

o, okay, gotcha now :). so what do you want to see?

FWELR said:
o, okay, gotcha now :). so what do you want to see?
Hmm....I think "Mappy" would be cool to see. :) <3 That game.

Besides that...I never really got into SNES/NES. ^_^ I just wasn't around it.

I really would love to see Mappy though.

JerrodDRagon said:
MY guesses are

Punch Out
Virtua Fighter 2
Bonks Revenge

sounds good to me :thumbsup:!

but just a quick question, is virtua fighter 2 better/worse than street fighter 2?

Punch-Out would be nice to have. Pac-Man would be fun as well. Never played Mario RPG. These would all cause me to buy points. But having the old Metroid games would make me happy as well. I've decided to be patient. Before long we should have a huge library to choose from. It is alot of fun to look foreward to the next releases though!

Would love to see more 64 games, theres only three at the mo in europe, which im sure isnt much different to Amaerica,
Golden Eye and South Park games would be good, :) Im sure its gona be a while for James Bond, but does anyone else think the South Park game was class!! or is it just me :sad:

:)

Oh, another game I just thought about that I would LOVE on the VC.

Kirby: Crystal Shards

That game was the shnizzit. :D

ssbb_lover said:
Oh, another game I just thought about that I would LOVE on the VC.

Kirby: Crystal Shards

That game was the shnizzit. :D

yeah that game was sweet, and also 3,000 posts ^^ (but that was only your 2,997th)

Most people say it's Bonk Revenge coming out and the other one's I heard coming out aren't worth repeating.

It'll be my 5th VC game I think.

nic7 said:
yeah that game was sweet, and also 3,000 posts ^^
Oh. :D

Thanks, didn't notice. :/

The big three-O...O-O.

o_O

Shards was great, I beat it like 10 times. ^_^

Back