Monday, April 9th

yeah, with the release of paper mario, nintendo might encourage people to just play that game and only release a couple of decent games on the vc this week.

I predict its going to be lame. Probably 2 lame games no one here has heard of. I heard Vectorman would come out, it's a really unenjoyably hard platforming game.

Nintendo probably won't feel the need for anything awesome seeing as Super Paper Mario comes out the next day. I also think they thought Starfox would be enough for a couple of months.

Last edited:
Yeah If they can put Super Mario RPG on VC for easter that would be cool. And on another note when are they going to bring battletoads out for the VC???

I wish theyd add 32X and SEGA CD games to the Genesis selection. I want Sonic CD

DANGIT!! I Just Spent 1000 On Starfox64 And I Reeeeaaaally Wanna Know What's Coming Up! Then Again... I DO Have $45...:lol:

Problem Solved! :idea:

Well good for you...I only have 1000 points...suggestions?

Man...I'm missing out on all this Virtual Console fun! I've had my Wii for about 4 months and I still haven't bought any Virtual Console games. I can never find any Wii points cards at stores as they are always sold out and I don't want to use a credit card. I guess I'll start searching for them now.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Well good for you...I only have 1000 points...suggestions?

Well, Now i Got 200 Left....

I'd Get Super Mario World Or Starfox 64... Both Reeeeeaaaally Good Games!

I dont know we knew Mertiod, Super Metriod, super Mario Brothers 2 have been rated again meaning there'll be out soon

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Well, Now i Got 200 Left....

I'd Get Super Mario World Or Starfox 64... Both Reeeeeaaaally Good Games!
I already have StarFox and I hate Mario, "prepares for many gasps" and im leaning more toward Genesis/SNES

A few of you said that they won't do anything special since Super Paper Mario comes out this week. This is probably true. And since they released a good many of games last week. Though we all know that most of you will ***** and moan about whatever is released tomorrow.

I could care less what is released next. All that matters is that its not a suckass game

Back